Pokemon Sword and Shield

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
This game worth it? Haven’t played Pokémon since emerald. Debating whether to buy a switch lite for this and get back into handheld gaming.

In my honest opinion this game is absolute ass. If the last time you've played is Emerald and you enjoy pokemon you may like it though.

Rell Shyt

drifter

Superstar
Daps
My Rillaboom, Pupitar, and Cinderace got Pokerus. Hopefully Inteleon or Toxtricity gets it too, can't put any of the other three in box rn smh

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
My Rillaboom, Pupitar, and Cinderace got Pokerus. Hopefully Inteleon or Toxtricity gets it too, can't put any of the other three in box rn smh
Catch some wild pokemon and keep them in your party so they get Pokerus. Stash them in the PC then because eventually the Pokerus can't be transfered. It makes EV training easier for competitive battling.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Is anyone willing to let me borrow one of their Pokémon with Pokerus? I’ll trade back once it spreads to one of mine

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I feel mad OP.

Just got to the 2nd gym town.

I couldn't catch a few of these level 20-22 Pokemon :dahell:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I'll jump back on and use that code. I kept getting some Mia person yesterday. Let me know.
Headed out tonight. I'll PM when I get back and on. Good looking, breh. The breh, @LNDN helped me figure out what I was doing wrong, so it'll be me next time I sign on.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Catch some wild pokemon and keep them in your party so they get Pokerus. Stash them in the PC then because eventually the Pokerus can't be transfered. It makes EV training easier for competitive battling.

I know I just wish my Inteleon had it lol. no problems leaving it behind

Decided Rillaboom would be a permanent PC mon, sucks since I liked its evolutions more than the others and I don't feel like building another one up to where I am. On the other hand it's a female so its dope as fukk, soft resets coming in clutch. Just finished up grinding out a whole box of Pokerus mons dittos, eevees, ponyta, second form starters, couple dragons, etc.

Is anyone willing to let me borrow one of their Pokémon with Pokerus? I’ll trade back once it spreads to one of mine

I got a Pichu you can borrow

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The championship battle was pretty hard. I had to revive a few Pokémon to win it.

I steamrolled through most of the game with Sirfetch'd, Perserker, and Cinderace and he neutralized them.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Hop was such a liability in the story. A nice chunk of the story could’ve been avoided if he wasn’t trying to stan his brother so hard :russ:

Game is fun to me, haven’t played since OG Gold/Silver so that may why I’m having a blast :yeshrug:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
People in link trades are always cancelling:francis:

trying to get my shyt to turn into gengar and rhyperion, etc