Pokemon Sword and Shield

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Got my fourth badge this morning. I actually like the Gigantamax battles, didn’t think I would from the previews.

Also the hardest battle so far for me
Hasn’t been a gym leader. It was the damn dude with the two fairy type Pokémon at the bar.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Got my fourth badge this morning. I actually like the Gigantamax battles, didn’t think I would from the previews.

Also the hardest battle so far for me
Hasn’t been a gym leader. It was the damn dude with the two fairy type Pokémon at the bar.
:russ:Got my ass handed to me twice by the Game Freak breh in the hotel. First time caught me off guard with how much work he was putting in & second time I was just in disbelief about losing, taking another L.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
This game worth it? Haven’t played Pokémon since emerald. Debating whether to buy a switch lite for this and get back into handheld gaming.
Switch or Switch Lite, idk. Matter of preference, I’m not one for handheld anymore so, I went with the Switch, plus, seeing it on a big screen it hits different. The game is very good so far. 6 hours in and I’m having fun that I didn’t have with Sun and Moon. Shoutouts to the breh, @LNDN who gave it the Coli seal of approval. It really is that good.