Pokemon Sword and Shield

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the early ones you can catch are waaaay more useful than the other games, and they got a good type spread.

can I use the let's go demo to get the mystery gifts?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Man been playing this shyt since yesterday, shyt got me feeling like a kid again. I ain’t played a Pokemon game since gameboy advanced iirc, so majority of the complaints people have, it don’t affect me

I’m having fun :yeshrug:
Same here. I’m like Brett Farve just having fun out there in Galar :wow:

The Dens matchmaking have reminded me how :scust: Nintendo Switch Online servers are at times

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My team is

Rillaboom
Machoke
Arcanine
Galisopod
Toxtricity
Dracovish

Looking to replace dracovish and evolve machoke but other than that my team is probably final. Im already on the mission for the 7th badge (dark type).

Games fun but I feel like im going through it faster than any other pokemon I ever played. Feel like back in the day it wasnt this easy to level or win battles, and theres a lot less mandatory dungeons so the pacing just feels off and really quick.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of people was expecting this for pokemon switch
1p2.jpg

damn what game is this

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I can't even beat some of these wild area Pokemon what the fukk

About to do the first gym battle

Is it worth grinding to level up in this game or should I just play straight through

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I can't even beat some of these wild area Pokemon what the fukk

About to do the first gym battle

Is it worth grinding to level up in this game or should I just play straight through

If you want any semblance of a challenge(still not much) than I would not recommend grinding. You level up pretty fast from trainer battles alone.

My playthrough consists of battling all trainers, no fighting wild Pokémon unless I plan on capturing it, and setting the battle mechanic from shift to set.

Funny thing is that some of the wild Pokémon in this game can be harder than the trainers.:russ: