Pokemon Sword and Shield

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I think a lot of people was expecting this for pokemon switch
1p2.jpg
I will never understand the ineptitude of Game Freak when it comes to putting out this type of game. The amount of things they could do with an open world Pkmn game is staggering. These nikkas are literally sitting on a GOLDMINE and yet they continue to dish out this same cookie cutter game, with the same predictable storylines using the same formula they've been using since the Red/Blue/Yellow days of antiquity. Its maddening.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I will never understand the ineptitude of Game Freak when it comes to putting out this type of game. The amount of things they could do with an open world Pkmn game is staggering. These nikkas are literally sitting on a GOLDMINE and yet they continue to dish out this same cookie cutter game, with the same predictable storylines using the same formula they've been using since the Red/Blue/Yellow days of antiquity. Its maddening.
Why bother when people will buy anyway? :mjgrin:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You can say this about most Nintendo IPs released

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Game Freak was never gonna deliver on this level for their first HD Pokémon game.
i agree. And i dont think they ever will.
Gamefreak got a formula. Its a bad thing but also a good thing. If you think about it, theres never been a “bad” mainline pokemon game. The battle system polished and you know what to expect. The tradeoff for gettin somethin so consistent is the games feelin “been there done that” for a lot of people.
Why bother when people will buy anyway? :mjgrin:
You right. pokemon always gonna be aimed at 6-10 year olds. If older fans get mad it dont matter, cuz at the end of the day each game gonna be a kids first Pokémon and they prolly gonna love it. I realized this in college talkin to the younger students and a lot of em never played red or blue. I thought how:dahell: then i found out some of em wasnt even alive when those dropped and their first games was Platinum or Black n White:ohhh:
Anybody import Mew to this game? Comes inside the Pokeball Plus.
I aint know this. Never added him to Lets Go Eevee. My girls team gonna get fukked up:mjlit:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Thats why I've always liked pokemon colosseum/XD, it wasnt the same old shyt. Too bad people basically forgot about those games.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yooo that wild Pangoro pushed my shyt in. Ain’t no just strong arming your way through this.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not really
The main title is just going to be a formulaic turn based gotta catcher all and beat the gyms at the end of the day

They should loan the franchise out to another developer and do a spinoff for that stuff

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Beat the first Gym earlier today.
Current team:
Raboot
Yamper
Thievul
Leafeon
Gyarados

This is a dope squad:leon:

I’ve been catching shyt and have already had a couple evolutions but I still feel like I need to figure out my team before the first gym. I do have an arcanine that I plan to keep in my party at all times:banderas:

Going for my own gyarados and a Pikachu next :youngsabo:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
This is a dope squad:leon:

I’ve been catching shyt and have already had a couple evolutions but I still feel like I need to figure out my team before the first gym. I do have an arcanine that I plan to keep in my party at all times:banderas:

Going for my own gyarados and a Pikachu next :youngsabo:

Arcanine.:ohlawd:

I know what you mean, there’s so many different Pokémon to choose from so early in the game. I’m definitely gonna swap out a few to find my ultimate team.