Pokemon Sword and Shield

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If you want any semblance of a challenge(still not much) than I would not recommend grinding. You level up pretty fast from trainer battles alone.

My playthrough consists of battling all trainers, no fighting wild Pokémon unless I plan on capturing it, and setting the battle mechanic from shift to set.

Funny thing is that some of the wild Pokémon in this game can be harder than the trainers.:russ:
Yeah I'm trashing everyone with Raboot lol

What's shift and set?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Games fun but I feel like im going through it faster than any other pokemon I ever played. Feel like back in the day it wasnt this easy to level or win battles, and theres a lot less mandatory dungeons so the pacing just feels off and really quick.

This is my only contention point and I said similar to my friend.

like I said before, I have been away from Pokemon games since the OG days, and as much fun as I an having playing this, it just felt easy and like I was running through it super fast. I didn’t initially want to put it on the game and felt it just natural progression of me being older now and knowing how to strategize compared to me as a kid, but winning battles and levelling is definitely easier and results in you burning through the game, and as you said less mandatory dungeons, puzzles and hindrances (remember snorlax blocking roads?)

I guess, it’s a good thing that I am kind of reticent about how fast I am going through the game. Means I don’t want it to end.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Just got Galar Farfetch’d with the pocket sand move

tenor.gif

:banderas:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
most of the redesigns are dope so far, except making Meowth look homeless

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im only on route 2, but just curious, is the whole game this linear and hand holding? That annoying ass rival keeps interrupting me every 2 seconds to explain some basic shyt

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Im only on route 2, but just curious, is the whole game this linear and hand holding? That annoying ass rival keeps interrupting me every 2 seconds to explain some basic shyt

Once the game gets moving he only really appears after you accomplish something big like winning a badge or arriving somewhere new.

So far he’s one of the annoying parts for me too. I thought it was just a Zelda thing but these games need voice acting now, to break up the monotony of annoying characters like Hop.