Pokemon Sword and Shield

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So i come home from school today and my girlfriend says “look What i got!”

she shows me a copy of sword and shield and hands me sword. “Sobbles so cute i love him”.

i was on the fence about getting this but looks like im playin it this weekend since she wants to play. She got a switch too and wants a sirfetchd:manny:

Prolly gonna hop on tomorrow and see how it is. Goin to the park too for Go chimchar day. Whole weekend bout to be Pokémon :deadmanny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1*yYJ1AtxKX7sHwWj1LPacHw.gif

Amazon on that bullshyt talmbout delivery by 9pm.
They did that for my ipad last week. Then they sent an apology notice and said itd get here the day after:francis:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Breathe of the Wilde is still the best switch game by a mile

This is a good game but you can tell where they got inspiration from and where they decided to cut budgets.

Daps
So i come home from school today and my girlfriend says “look What i got!”

she shows me a copy of sword and shield and hands me sword. “Sobbles so cute i love him”.

i was on the fence about getting this but looks like im playin it this weekend since she wants to play. She got a switch too and wants a sirfetchd:manny:

Prolly gonna hop on tomorrow and see how it is. Goin to the park too for Go chimchar day. Whole weekend bout to be Pokémon :deadmanny:

If chimchar was in this game I wouldnt have shyt to say

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
copped Sword.

took the train to the Wild Area. talked to a shorty in the train station and she gave me a Pikachu since I played Let's Go