Daps
13718701_1405408222819409_8108453996216096678_n.jpg
:laff:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm convinced the "nearby" menu glitches on some pokemon.

Was chasing a machop for over an hour. I'm sure I hit every block in a 2 mile radius.Every off road path. Cross-referenced with Ingress, too. Everytime the shyt would be in the #1 slot with some random pokemon would pop in with 2 footprints and bump him down. I caught every other target on the menu (5 magikarps, for example), but this nikka was impossible to find ::francis:

Yea I'm mad :francis:

And how this nikka in my town lvl 22 with a 1900+ Gyarados, 1833 Lapras, and 1800 snorlax, hoggin all the gyms :martin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Finally got me a dratini. There's a magmar at one of my hoes cribs, Ima go over tomorrow and capture that mug hopefully.

I wish battling was how it is in the Nintendo games. fukk all this tapping the screen like a goddamn retard shyt.

I caught a Dratini just earlier on my final drive around the neighborhood before going home.

I hope the magmar the only thing that's burning over there. Careful now. Gotta practice safe Pokemon hunting skills. :ufdup:

No pun intended. :troll:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Was chasing a machop for over an hour. I'm sure I hit every block in a 2 mile radius.Every off road path. Cross-referenced with Ingress, too. Everytime the shyt would be in the #1 slot with some random pokemon would pop in with 2 footprints and bump him down. I caught every other target on the menu (5 magikarps, for example), but this nikka was impossible to find ::francis:

And how this nikka in my town lvl 22 with a 1900+ Gyarados, 1833 Lapras, and 1800 snorlax, hoggin all the gyms :martin:
I had the same issue with machop. Drove around the entire area and it never got less than three footsteps.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

:russ: i was just chasing after a Machop in my area too. he was too from inside my house which means it would be at either end of my block but the server kept jumping it farther.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
For those of you on android, check out the Google rewards app. Gives you play credits for completing surveys. Usually not much but they add up. @marcuz check it out if you on there, so you can try and use that money instead. Unrelated but i messed up on that. Had it on my g5 and forgot to setup the account when i got the g7, so I missed all that survey time without realizing it. :snoop: I should go check if I still have some credit or if I spent it all on the Simpsons game. :francis: