Supporter
Daps
How much money have y'all put into this? :patrice:
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Wonder how many fights been had over this shyt :bryan:

There's a Poke Stop right by my apartment. Someone had a lure casted so I rolled over there. Tried to be all casual and shyt but I heard this Asian dude going OFF about the game. Breh was cursing and shyt. "I fukking hate these trash servers!!! I had a ___ and it fukking disappeared. fukk!!"

I was walking by like :gladbron: :pachaha:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Don't worry about their level yet breh you'll get higher leveled ones the higher your level gets.

Just worry about evolving your pidgeys and other Pokemon with a lucky egg so you get double xp.

If you come across a Pokemon that has "???cp" then you know you got something special so drop berries on it and hope you catch it, it'll be high leveled.

And hatch your eggs 10km eggs are almost guaranteed to be good.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
brehs, I'm only level 5 right now and I'm enjoying it but it already feels like I'm waaaay behind.

There needs to be a way to keep low level people interested. I'm not even thinking about taking over a gym at this point.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just downloaded Ingress and its a game that basically implements the same Map feature Pokemon does... it highlights in bright blue some "activity" , these same spots im assuming there are Pokemon to be located.. this game has areas as checkpoints that are the same locations as Pokestops

Weird, but tommorow ima go test this out :mjpls:
for me it worked really well in more residential areas. caught my first gastly thanks to it. in places where there are quite a few people playing i.e. parks and places with like 10 pokestops it's kind of all a blur of activity on the ingress map that isn't all that helpful. maybe i'll try the park again when it's not as busy and see if it works though.