POKEMON GO

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Just got level 7. Thinking of fighting soon. For y'all that putting in more work, are y'all of the mindset that you're just gonna stick to your original Pokemon that you evolved from lower levels? Or just go with the newest version that you catch with higher base CP?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder how long before everyone knows this ingress exploit. shyt kinda takes the fun out of the game in some ways, but it seems to work. :jbhmm:

Daps
CnRNbSxUEAAOpWt.jpg

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Explain please:feedme:
I just downloaded Ingress and its a game that basically implements the same Map feature Pokemon does... it highlights in bright blue some "activity" , these same spots im assuming there are Pokemon to be located.. this game has areas as checkpoints that are the same locations as Pokestops

Weird, but tommorow ima go test this out :mjpls:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not much action tonight. Bunch of low level stuff and xp building. Gotta see if I evolve some. Plus my bag kept saying it was full. The hell ima do with all this Damn potions! Had to start dumping some. Did have my eye on this rare and exclusive Pokemon but I didn't have a high enough level to capture it. I'd use all of my pokeballs on it tho. :wow:

The uh other Pokemon ran away before i could snap the picture. :jawalrus:
y3m8g1d.jpg

This game gonna be a problem. :francis: