POKEMON GO

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 3 sold 6 mil...about four years after release. :comeon:
No.

UC3 sold more than that.

Since the launch of the PS4, we’ve seen plenty of requests across our Twitter, Facebook, and message boards all over the internet for the first three games in the Uncharted series, which have managed to sell an amazing 21+ million copies and garner an average 92 Metacritic rating, to receive a remastered release.
This was last June. We all know the first UC didn't sell as much as 2.

Estimates put it at 9 million.

For people wondering from where my estimations were:

the Uncharted series sold 8 million units one month before Uncharted 3's launch:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...illion-copies/

5 months after UC3's launch the series sold 17 million:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...tion-announced

That would put Uncharted 3 at 9 million after its launch window.

Since then, an additional 4 million were sold, a lot of that likely comes from the PS3 slim bundle released in holiday 2012, & a couple of million were probably people returning to buy UC1 & UC2 after playing UC3.

June this year the series was at 28 million.

It sold a LOT more.

Basically, Pokeman Go flopped.

GTA V sold 65 million and Pokeman only 7.5m?

pack it up Ash.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
you dont create them. they're different landmarks, businesses,, etc.. around your area
you go to them, press them and spin the circle shyt and it gives you stuff

they're based on the landmarks in your town

900x900px-LL-8828b867_Mcnultykickingdesk.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

UC3 sold more than that.

This was last June. We all know the first UC didn't sell as much as 2.

Estimates put it at 9 million.

June this year the series was at 28 million.

It sold a LOT more.

Basically, Pokeman Go flopped.

GTA V sold 65 million and Pokeman only 7.5m?

pack it up Ash.

I understand you are trolling, although I don't know why exactly, but it had sold 6.6 mil by 2015...

The Uncharted series has sold 4.8M, 6.5M and 6.6M for its major three installments.

'Bloodborne' May Be The PS4's Salvation In 2015

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Originally Posted by Pendas

So after hours of experimentation I decided to do a little write up about CP so people can understand it better. It's a bit long, so bear with me.

Above your Pokemon you will find 2 CP Indicators.

1. CP Number = That big number above your Pokemons head.
2. Percent Bar = The white semi circle above your Pokemon that fills up.

The CP Number is your Pokemons current Combat Points, and Percent Bar is the maximum amount of Combat Points your Pokemon can obtain.

Example: If your Pokemon has 50 Combat Points, and the Percent Bar is at 50%, then the maximum number of Combat Points he can obtain is 100. This will fill the Percent Bar to 100%.

Every time your character levels up, the limit of your Percent Bar will increase by about 10%. So Pokemon with a 100% Bar will drop to 90%, but his CP will remain the same. This also effects all Pokemon that you catch! So as you level, you will start catching Pokemon with a much, much higher CP Number.

How does this effects leveling? The amount of Stardust and Candy needed to level a Pokemon is based on the Percent Bar! In other words, a CP 1000 Charizard with a 90% Bar, will cost the EXACT same amount of Stardust and Candy to level as a CP 500 Charmander with a 90% Bar.

How does this effect Evolution? When you Evolve a Pokemon, the Percent Bar remains in the exact same spot as it was prior to Evolution. A 70% Bar Pidgey will evolve into a 70% Bar Pidgeotto, but since the Pidgeotto has a much higher CP Cap, his CP Number will be much larger.

What does this mean? There is absolutely NO REASON to level up a Pokemon prior to Evolution. The amount of Stardust and Candy you spend to level up will be exactly the same Pre and Post Evolution.

Additionally, the amount of Stardust and Candy needed to level a Pokemon can go down as your character level rises. Since every level increases your Percentage Bar by 10%. A Pokemon that cost 1600 Stardust to level at 10 will only cost 1000 Stardust to level a level 15.

If this has already been posted, sorry. Just wanted to clear things up for anyone with Questions about CP.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand you are trolling, although I don't know why exactly, but it had sold 6.6 mil by 2015...

'Bloodborne' May Be The PS4's Salvation In 2015
So the UC series selling 28 million link from Sony themselves is lying? :stopitslime:
Overall the “Uncharted” franchise has sold more than 28 million copies, according to Layden.
Sony PlayStation's 'Uncharted 4' Poised to Chart-Top | Fox Business

Unless you gonna find a way to account for 10 million sales I'm calling that Forbes link innaccurate and outdated. That link is from last year. This link is from a couple of months ago.

Last edited: