POKEMON GO

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Update Changes Power of Some Creatures
Combat Power changes.
Last updated by Eddie Makuch on November 21, 2016

Like us on Facebook to get the latest game updates in your feed!

Pokemon Go developer Niantic today pushed out a new update for the game that changes the CP (Combat Power) for a handful of creatures.

As explained in a blog post, Alakazam, Rhydon, and Gengar are having their CP increased, while other Pokemon are having their CP values lowered, though these were not specified.

"These changes will allow a more balanced and competitive battling and training experience in Gyms. We will continue to adjust the CP going forward to improve the game balance when necessary," Niantic said.

In other Pokemon Go news, starting on November 23, Niantic is giving out 2X the amount of XP and Stardustthroughout your adventures.

Niantic is doing this in part to thank fans for their support of the game since itsrecord-breaking launch in July. "It has been an incredible experience since we launched Pokemon Go a few short months ago in July. We are passionate about creating experiences that encourage exploration and promote exercise," Nianticsaid in a blog post. The double XP event runs until November 30.

Filed under:

Pokemon GO
Did you enjoy this article?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wow didnt notice that till I just read this thread. My Gyarados is now in the 2000's my Poliwrath got weakened a little but my Rhydon shot up the charts. Just caught a Lickitung finally tonight on my way home only need 11 more Pokemon to catch all the Pokemon minus region exclusives.

Just Need:
Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Alakazam
Machamp
Grimer
Muk
Chansey
Tangela
Kabutops
Dragonite

Anyone else notice since they changed the eggs they havent been getting 2.0's or 10 Km's at all. I swear on my life I've gotten about twenty 5k's in a row no exaggeration. I never had a run like this before the change.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Is this game worth playing again? I keep seeing updates but then I realize that I'm good not being addicted to this shyt again.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
0z8DY73.png

Just need a Hitmonlee to complete the North America Pokedex:scheme:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Is this game worth playing again? I keep seeing updates but then I realize that I'm good not being addicted to this shyt again.

I guess. They did make some changes. The game is no longer littered with Rattas & Pidgeys. They switched things up so now a variety of Pokemon spawn. However, they basically eliminated playing while driving. You have to be driving at real slow speeds to catch anything. I don't know why I still play but I still do. :yeshrug: