POKEMON GO

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I guess. They did make some changes. The game is no longer littered with Rattas & Pidgeys. They switched things up so now a variety of Pokemon spawn. However, they basically eliminated playing while driving. You have to be driving at real slow speeds to catch anything. I don't know why I still play but I still do. :yeshrug:

Because there is more variety than before. Let's be honest! :manny:

I still play as well although I can't at the moment. I'm in Dominican republic and there's jack shyt out here. :pachaha:

Sucks that Ditto and Extra XP/Stardust came out the week I went to vacation. :beli:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Ditto move was smart for them. Lately i've given up on cheap evolves to level up (because it just feels so impossible and I really dont give a shyt) and have been sitting on just the few pokemon i still need. I havent had like less then 50 poke balls in a long time. Now with Ditto news i'm at 0 poke balls right now. I wont ever buy poke balls but I can see an uptick in the money spent on pokeballs for Niantic now that Ditto is in play.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they fukked up the enjoyment i got from playing the game, so i havent played in awhile....with all the updates and my co-worker that still goes hard in the game, i might get back into it...i dont know yet...still cant believe with all that momentum, they fukked up so bad with how they handled the game....

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
they fukked up the enjoyment i got from playing the game, so i havent played in awhile....with all the updates and my co-worker that still goes hard in the game, i might get back into it...i dont know yet...still cant believe with all that momentum, they fukked up so bad with how they handled the game....
Released a pokemon without the core elements of a pokemon game no player battles or trading

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Released a pokemon without the core elements of a pokemon game no player battles or trading

even with those elements missing, the game was fun as hell initially...going out, meeting folk, having events/gatherings, etc. to hunt pokemon, was fun as hell....when they took away the actual tracking/hunting part, that started to fukk everything up....they totally fukked it up when they shutdown all the 3rd party sites...seriously, how the hell did they expect people to track pokemon without the ability to track?....the new updates are cool, but it's gonna take more to get back a lot of the people they lost...they need to do some event to release the birds, meo, and meotwo....that will bring people back...then release the next gen to get people to stay back...

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
even with those elements missing, the game was fun as hell initially...going out, meeting folk, having events/gatherings, etc. to hunt pokemon, was fun as hell....when they took away the actual tracking/hunting part, that started to fukk everything up....they totally fukked it up when they shutdown all the 3rd party sites...seriously, how the hell did they expect people to track pokemon without the ability to track?....the new updates are cool, but it's gonna take more to get back a lot of the people they lost...they need to do some event to release the birds, meo, and meotwo....that will bring people back...then release the next gen to get people to stay back...
Right people stay want to play but they aint nothing to do, meeting ppl was the piff part. the tracking removal did fukk shyt up then they wana cut off the 3rd party trackin ppl hit them with the camby.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Cool that they have ditto in the game now. Dunno if there's anything they could do to get me back playing this tho. Especially now that I'm back to playing the real Pokémon games now.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Cool that they have ditto in the game now. Dunno if there's anything they could do to get me back playing this tho. Especially now that I'm back to playing the real Pokémon games now.
yea im still tryna feel out sun/moon very different game not that far only on island 2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I saw someone playing this at the grocery store last night. I guess people are still into it. Seemed pretty shall.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on Alpha Sapphire.

Trying to trade G?