POKEMON GO

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Halloween is approaching...

Trick-or-Treat, Trainers!

It’s Halloween season and we have a treat for you! From October 26th to November 1st, you’ll earn double the amount of Candy every time you catch, hatch and transfer Pokémon! Don’t forget your Buddy Pokémon, because they will help you earn Candy four times as fast.

If you encounter more spooky Pokémon than normal, don’t be startled, they want to enjoy the fun too! Scare up some friends, grab your buddy and enjoy this spooky, fun celebration with us!

Happy Halloween!

--------------

First event is about to drop brehs. I haven't been playing since much because of the grind but I might take advantage of double candies this weekend.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

It’s Halloween season and we have a treat for you! From October 26th to November 1st, you’ll earn double the amount of Candy every time you catch, hatch and transfer Pokémon! Don’t forget your Buddy Pokémon, because they will help you earn Candy four times as fast.

If you encounter more spooky Pokémon than normal, don’t be startled, they want to enjoy the fun too! Scare up some friends, grab your buddy and enjoy this spooky, fun celebration with us!

Happy Halloween!

--------------

First event is about to drop brehs. I haven't been playing since much because of the grind but I might take advantage of double candies this weekend.

I'm still playing! Still need Chancey :heh:

Couldn't care less about catching them nikkas (Drowzees, Gastly, Zubat, etc.)

Thinking of maybe walking Dratini this weekend just so I can get another Dragonite. :patrice:

Or stack up on Snorlax/Lapras candies. Hmmm...tough decisions ahead.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension

Happy Halloween!

--------------

Thank the lord... i have one gastly and can't find anymore ghosts for the life of me!

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The shyt started already btw

Already walking my Lapras. shyt is only 1.75 km to walk. :blessed:

Catching a shyt ton of Cubone's and Gastly's in my crib atm

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Screenshot_2016_10_26_17_43_38.png

We really eating out her fam :cook:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm eating good off this just hatched a Bulbasaur that much closer to Venasauer:blessed:. Evolved a Dugtrio and Primeape just 17 more Pokemon to go.

Not sure if I should be going hard on Dratini and Kabuto as my buddy or if I should just work on the things I'm relatively close on like getting a Arcanine and Machoke. Help me out brehs whats the strategy?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'm eating good off this just hatched a Bulbasaur that much closer to Venasauer:blessed:. Evolved a Dugtrio and Primeape just 17 more Pokemon to go.

Not sure if I should be going hard on Dratini and Kabuto as my buddy or if I should just work on the things I'm relatively close on like getting a Arcanine and Machoke. Help me out brehs whats the strategy?

Get to the ones you are relatively close to breh