POKEMON GO

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

:huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A man hunting Pokemon in Central Park on Monday morning, caught something he probably didn’t expect — a sucker punch.

The assault, which took place shortly after midnight, was captured on a live stream.

According to a police source, 43-year-old Richard Yaneza was playing Pokemon Go in Central Park, when he was punched in the back of the head and robbed of three cell phones.

A police source told the Daily News that Yaneza was getting ready to exit the park near W. 59th Street and Central Drive — an area popular among Pokemon Go fans — when he was attacked.

As CBS2’s Tracee Carrasco reported, Yaneza was livestreaming himself at the time. Suddenly, the video became shaky and Yaneza could be heard pleading with someone.

“No, no, no, please,” he can be heard saying.

The attacker took off with the stolen phone still recording, and live streaming on Twitch TV — an online gaming site.

A good Samaritan attempted to chase the suspect, but was unable to run him down. He then helped Yaneza find his glasses which had been knocked off during the assault.

Yaneza declined medical attention for a cut to the back of his head and a swollen cheek.

Pokemon Go players in Central Park said fellow gamers need to be careful.

“I would never do it — walking around at night, definitely not, nor would I ever do it walking around at length,” Jamie Clapton said.

They NYPD said no arrests have been made. They are reminding players to be alert and aware of their surroundings, and to play in pairs or groups.
--------------------

Dude did not look nor sound 43.

I feel sorry for the dude but what a fukking p*ssy. No no no please :mjlol:

Let a nikka try and do a cheap snuff on me. Whip his ass and live stream that shyt

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I got this golduck that I evolved. I don't know the IV but the appraisal is very good. Yo this beast is a dragonite killer. He can take out almost 2 dragonites 2500+. Lapras in the cut to finish the job and take out the third one. When you got some heavy hitters the battling aspect is way better. Don't even matter whats in the gym, it's going down.

3321fn6.png

Thats because gym fights are fukking easy and with the dodge glitch u can take down any pokemon.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Thats because gym fights are fukking easy and with the dodge glitch u can take down any pokemon.
To clarify, im talking about fighting level 10 gyms dolo.

This blue gym been level 10 for 2 weeks. I been put a bullseye on them, and finally had time and revives to take it down.

First one wass level 2000 Snorlax. Aint no way I could take this gym down a month ago. But I've caught and evolved some strong Pokemons to fight them recently.

But what's this dodge glitch you speak of? Might save a brother tons of revives.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
To clarify, im talking about fighting level 10 gyms dolo.

This blue gym been level 10 for 2 weeks. I been put a bullseye on them, and finally had time and revives to take it down.

First one wass level 2000 Snorlax. Aint no way I could take this gym down a month ago. But I've caught and evolved some strong Pokemons to fight them recently.

But what's this dodge glitch you speak of? Might save a brother tons of revives.

whenever their pokemon attacks you'll notice a slight yellow flash on the screen. As soon as the yellow flashes u swipe your screen so ur pokemon can dodge it.

Ive taken out many high level gyms with shyt pokemons. Honestly its easy as fukk. They need to enable PvP already.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Dat spawn rate buff is real.

I've caught 2 Charizards, an Exeggcutor, Alakazam, Scyther in the past 10 days. Along with a bunch more Pokemon types that didn't spawn before. Eevee rate got buffed too.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm livid today with this shyt. I have Ekans as my buddy because I was like 6 away from evolving it. I started with 44 candy I got up to 48 candy I looked today after noticing I must have walked another 3 km but when I looked it had me back to 46 candies. It says i've walked 15 km with him which should have me at 49 candy. I dont know what the fukk is going on. Anyone hear about or have had the buddy system to fukk up on them?