POKEMON GO

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm Level 21, saw both a Magmar and Gengar for the 1st time couple days back, got hyped as fukk :krs:

Magmar came in @ CP 32, Gengar 80 :martin:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm Level 21, saw both a Magmar and Gengar for the 1st time couple days back, got hyped as fukk :krs:

Magmar came in @ CP 32, Gengar 80 :martin:
bitter sweet for sure.

never count out a rare pokemon with low cp though. once you appraise them they may be gems worth getting candy for.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Can somebody show me what gear these clowns be wearing like what dude that got robbed was wearing?

:huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A man hunting Pokemon in Central Park on Monday morning, caught something he probably didn’t expect — a sucker punch.

The assault, which took place shortly after midnight, was captured on a live stream.

According to a police source, 43-year-old Richard Yaneza was playing Pokemon Go in Central Park, when he was punched in the back of the head and robbed of three cell phones.

A police source told the Daily News that Yaneza was getting ready to exit the park near W. 59th Street and Central Drive — an area popular among Pokemon Go fans — when he was attacked.

As CBS2’s Tracee Carrasco reported, Yaneza was livestreaming himself at the time. Suddenly, the video became shaky and Yaneza could be heard pleading with someone.

“No, no, no, please,” he can be heard saying.

The attacker took off with the stolen phone still recording, and live streaming on Twitch TV — an online gaming site.

A good Samaritan attempted to chase the suspect, but was unable to run him down. He then helped Yaneza find his glasses which had been knocked off during the assault.

Yaneza declined medical attention for a cut to the back of his head and a swollen cheek.

Pokemon Go players in Central Park said fellow gamers need to be careful.

“I would never do it — walking around at night, definitely not, nor would I ever do it walking around at length,” Jamie Clapton said.

They NYPD said no arrests have been made. They are reminding players to be alert and aware of their surroundings, and to play in pairs or groups.
--------------------

Dude did not look nor sound 43.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Went to San Francisco on a weekend finally. Shyt was fire! Got my Gyrados, cp 2100 but got dragon pulse. Got a monster golduck. Poliwrath spawned twice. Dragonair all over. Clefairy too. Found that squirtle nest at fort Mason. Lures going non stop.

Kinda sucks to hunt back home now. :mjcry:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Went to San Francisco on a weekend finally. Shyt was fire! Got my Gyrados, cp 2100 but got dragon pulse. Got a monster golduck. Poliwrath spawned twice. Dragonair all over. Clefairy too. Found that squirtle nest at fort Mason. Lures going non stop.

Kinda sucks to hunt back home now. :mjcry:
That's where I stacked up all my shyt. Their tracking system is the way it should be. SF is the goat when it comes to Pokemongo

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
That's where I stacked up all my shyt. Their tracking system is the way it should be. SF is the goat when it comes to Pokemongo
I got this golduck that I evolved. I don't know the IV but the appraisal is very good. Yo this beast is a dragonite killer. He can take out almost 2 dragonites 2500+. Lapras in the cut to finish the job and take out the third one. When you got some heavy hitters the battling aspect is way better. Don't even matter whats in the gym, it's going down.

3321fn6.png

Last edited:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
How are yall getting Pokemon over 2000cp? The highest I evolved was 1800+cp
The only thing I've evolved over 2000 so far is vaporeon and arcanine. Eevee was 750 or something and growlithe was 980. Actually the vaporeon was borderline like 2006. The rest is just stardust and candy.