POKEMON GO

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a lot of people play this game anymore. its kinda sad to see compared to the first 3 weeks it dropped. felt like a special bonding
I feel like they failed at maintaining the momentum hard. They did a whole lot to ban people but trading, pvp battling, and an event would have kept it rolling for a little bit longer.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like they failed at maintaining the momentum hard. They did a whole lot to ban people but trading, pvp battling, and an event would have kept it rolling for a little bit longer.
it lost momentum when they banned pokevision. even though it would eventually lose momentum anyways because everyone would of caught all the pokemon using it... this will be one of those on vh1 remember the 2010's? pokemon go :wow:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Can someone please run me about 3 or 4 websites similar to PokeVision
I swear that will be the only thing that will keep me interested in the game
I'm close to throwing it into the bushes.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I told myself I was going to stop once I evolved a Nidoking and Gengar. I got both now that I evolved my Haunter today. But with the buddy system theres a few that im realistically close to so Ill keep it going till I get Vileplume/Victreebel/Ivysauer after that I think I might tap out unless I get very close on something else in the meantime.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I tried to use the buddy system but then realized that I couldn't be bothered.

Only thing to get me excited was seeing that a Scyther had spawned outside the crib. First one I ever got.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
i gave up on this shyt at level 18. Lost interest quick after first week or 2. Went back to Clash for my phone gaming. I rather play Pokemon on DS.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i gave up on this shyt at level 18. Lost interest quick after first week or 2. Went back to Clash for my phone gaming. I rather play Pokemon on DS.
A fellow Clash of Clans player on the coli?

I'm not alone... but I stupidly lost my Townhall of a year and a half. Level 76. Just started a new one, oh well. The Coli should get a clan going that'd be dope.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
A fellow Clash of Clans player on the coli?

I'm not alone... but I stupidly lost my Townhall of a year and a half. Level 76. Just started a new one, oh well. The Coli should get a clan going that'd be dope.

:lolbron: i figured no one plays on here we gotta get a coli gang going.