POKEMON GO

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Download PokeMesh. Works like Pokeradar and been clutch in helping me find nearby pokemon

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm determined to catch them all I need 22 more I just found a spot that should help me with a few of them and i'm getting close to a Raichu with Pikachu as my buddy. But fukk man I think i've seen a Lickitung once and I've never even seen a Tangela ever them along with Chansey seem to be the rarest Pokemon in the game for me. Are those 2 as rare in your region as mine? Dont think i'll ever catch one and I've hatched so many 5km eggs and nothing.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'm determined to catch them all I need 22 more I just found a spot that should help me with a few of them and i'm getting close to a Raichu with Pikachu as my buddy. But fukk man I think i've seen a Lickitung once and I've never even seen a Tangela ever them along with Chansey seem to be the rarest Pokemon in the game for me. Are those 2 as rare in your region as mine? Dont think i'll ever catch one and I've hatched so many 5km eggs and nothing.

There are lots of Tangela's down in Co-Op. I catch them since I work over there.

Chancey is rare as fukk! Haven't gotten one yet. It's the only Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex believe it or not. :heh:

If you're in Inwood go to Isham Park. It's a Pikachu nest at the moment.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
There are lots of Tangela's down in Co-Op. I catch them since I work over there.

Chancey is rare as fukk! Haven't gotten one yet. It's the only Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex believe it or not. :heh:

Pikachu nest, oh word :whoo:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Appreciate that but I'm on Long Island. Furthest i'm willing to go is probably the park by Citi Field which I heard changed from Charmander to Squirtle and I need a Blastoise.