POKEMON GO

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@mrken12 seems Niantic has blocked Pokeadvisor now :francis:

Unfortunately, it appears Niantic has blocked PokeAdvisor from accessing your data. We will not be able to update your Trainer. The site is in read only mode, so you can search for your Trainer and download your Pokemon for a little while longer.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
go by poke assist. The bolded, which is the highest, is his IV. so he's 73%.
Why would you only look at the max? Yall keep saying only use max but don't explain why. Makes no sense to me.

In Poke assist if you scroll down and there are 7 different possible IV stats how is going by the max accurate?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
11 to 17 in 3 days. Finally got a 1000+ mon, Vileplume. Took down a gym dolo but got evicted like 5 mins later. :martin: They need to make some real low level gyms with CP caps cause a couple ppl I know have quit due to not being able to do shyt but catch pigeons n bats.

FYI, this is the times square area on a Saturday night :wow:. I could've seriously ate if it wasnt embarrassing being a grown black man playing this game
116s9ds.png
2remvcl.png
Why did you make your character white?:mjpls:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So, I just caught ANOTHER snorlax, at work oddly enough. Has 1511 cp, but it's moves are lick and hyperbeam tho :francis:

Ill take it.

I swear im starting to feel great balls> ultra balls as well.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Why would you only look at the max? Yall keep saying only use max but don't explain why. Makes no sense to me.

In Poke assist if you scroll down and there are 7 different possible IV stats how is going by the max accurate?

Because the max IV is when hes fully powered(cp). All that other shyt u read when u scroll is just comparisons.

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
There's no way you get to a level that high without botting, right? I'm a self-admitted nerd who maybe plays this more than I should and even I just got to level 26.