POKEMON GO

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why would you only look at the max? Yall keep saying only use max but don't explain why. Makes no sense to me.

In Poke assist if you scroll down and there are 7 different possible IV stats how is going by the max accurate?

Go with the average.. The closer the average is to the max the better chance you have a strong Pokemon.

If the max for your Pokemon is 95 and the average is 89 the better chance your pokemons IV will fall into the 95-90 range after you power it up compared to one with a max of 95 and a average of 75 that can fall anywhere between 95-76

After you find a Max and average you like power the Pokemon up once and refine the search to narrow down its possibilities

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Go with the average.. The closer the average is to the max the better chance you have a strong Pokemon.

If the max for your Pokemon is 95 and the average is 89 the better chance your pokemons IV will fall into the 95-90 range after you power it up compared to one with a max of 95 and a average of 75 that can fall anywhere between 95-76

After you find a Max and average you like power the Pokemon up once and refine the search to narrow down its possibilities
Bet, that's what I've been thinking. Good look.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Caught a Gyarados in the same place the other water Pokemon spawn at my apartment. I guess rare Pokemon do spawn in their respective biomes rather than only randomly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Didn't realize that rep is back. I gotta go give some to Walt for that article. Anyways, yeah I just updated and sew no point in the stupid grass thing. Does it come with instructions?