POKEMON GO

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't have a problem with Pokevision going down. Makes the game more fun when you're just walking & then a rare Pokemon just pops up.

You're in the minority breh. Reddit is on fire with people pissed off. Folks are hitting up the App Store demanding to be refunded money for their in app purchases by the boatload.

We might be witnessing the worst bungling of a product in history. :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or their coders are retarded/lazy. :manny:

cant tell me that random people can code this game to teleport u half across the world and back within a minute and they cant find out how to stop it or detect it :usure:
they should just ban all the people who have been soft banned and the ones botting and walking like 100k a day and shyt.

i don't think they'll be able to catch the cheaters who aren't going over the top though. at least not until the amount of players die down.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
You're in the minority breh. Reddit is on fire with people pissed off. Folks are hitting up the App Store demanding to be refunded money for their in app purchases by the boatload.

We might be witnessing the worst bungling of a product in history. :wow:

I got my refund. My dude who works cust support for Apple says they're getting hammered with refund requests. Niantic fukked up bad.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
HOLY fukkING shyt @ this yellow flower. its the last evolution of the bellsprout and its OP as fukk

Razor Leaf 15
Solar Beam 120

This nikka is ONESHOTTING vaporeon's like it's nothing.

Why is this shyt so powerful

and my Arcanine which is way higher than, weak as fukk.

Why do certain pokemon have OP stats and some have weak stats, even if they're the same species. random as fukk.

oh well im using this lil shop of horrors as venus fly trap thingy to take over gyms fukkit
you got a type advantage negro grass pokemon >>> water pokemon :stopitslime:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not gonna quit playing the game, but i did request my $20 back through the tutorial on reddit. :lolbron:

heard google isn't refunding players though. funny thing is google owns part of niantic. :dame:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I got my refund. My dude who works cust support for Apple says they're getting hammered with refund requests. Niantic fukked up bad.

i'm not gonna quit playing the game, but i did request my $20 back through the tutorial on reddit. :lolbron:

heard google isn't refunding players though. funny thing is google owns part of niantic. :dame:

Can you guys share how to get the money back? I spent $10 the other day tryna get some more incubators. I used some of it but I still have like 850 in PokeCoins with nothing to really spend it on.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Requesting money back...

I can't deal with the new age gamers man :why:

:yeshrug: I paid money for a service that has had particular parts of the game removed that has made it borderline unplayable. If you can't actually track Pokemon in a Pokemon tracking game anymore you have changed the core mechanics of the game. I'm not spending those poke coins anymore so I'm gettin my $10 back. fukk em.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I think I've been soft banned, although the Pokemon aren't running, but I can't catch them. :francis:

Edit: False alarm, these damn mid-level CP Pokemon are just being difficult.

Last edited: