POKEMON GO

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
damn this pokedetector app fire i dont even need to be near the pokemon on the map it'll just pop up..a pinsir just spawned right where my dratini hotspot is and i just took like 5 steps same thing i do when the dratini pops up and bam caught em the same way i think the higher level i get ill get to see some better pokemon cuz a pinsir never popped up before even tho i had one already

yeah but i didnt and still get alerted when ill shyt around whats the point of selecting and choosing when u gonna need pidgeys and rattata to level up anyway so u can see better pokemon off top your level does factor in if u see better and rare pokemon...i mean u can pay for it if u want to be specific bout which pokemon you see ill guarantee yull be waiting forever
Did you log into pokedetector with a backup login or your main?

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
3RfXDpE.png

O9kBkOZ.png

Took me awhile, but I was finally able to evolve these a$$holes.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So I wake up and login all excited to check on my fighters. I check the counter and it says 0. :francis:

Then I feel a vibration and see an eevee in my backyard or my neighbors. 563 too. Throw a berry then curve a pokeball. It pops out and runs away. :francis:

And I had to wake up early to get my car battery repaired due to issues not starting yesterday. Luckily it happened at home and not left me stranded somewhere. :francis:

I'm getting screwed in actual reality and augmented reality. Hope it doesn't continue the rest of the day. Gonna get the car worked on, then hit up a charmander nest and see what's out there before going to work. I should squeeze a nap in, but no time for sleep when you gotta catch em all. :francis:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
There's a place that spawns Charmanders like crazy near me but it's a country club.

Park Ridge Country Club • /r/PokemonGoChi

Folks be gettin kicked out tryna get them 'mons. Folks are plotting ways everyday to get around it. :lolbron:

I drove there a while back and everything seemed fine. Yesterday however I legitimately just got onto the parking lot and immediately got booted in a "fukk you" fashion. Is there anyway to bypass this? I was considering that maybe I can try to use their bathroom and see if I can play from inside the stall. Or maybe just hope that I can reach the Charmander's from the street of the club, hiding behind those bushes. Would one of these work? If not what should I do?

Go to another place. Like Sheridan park. I went to the country club last week and just kept switching parking spots. They can't tell. But I found that to be ridiculous so I'm not going back.

:dead:

Folks talking about showing up after 1 am when the cops leave. :heh:

Before long, I expect someone to take a lawsuit out on this place. :mjlol:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I'm out here in Los Angeles for the weekend. My sister and I hitting up Santa Monica and Venice today hoping to feast.

@WedemBoyz what city you in bruh? I been needing a snorlax.

I live in Culver City. I caught that Snorlax near 3rd street in Santa Monica.

I usually dont catch my pokemon there though. I only go there to stock up on supplies at the poke stops. Thats how i found him on my way to getting items...

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm gonna change my name to birdmannyrs13 cuz I'm getting a lack of respect on my throws. Had a 400+ charmander run off and that wss after i used my Google balance dollar remaining to buy more pokeballs. I'm leaving this lack of stops park and going elsewhere. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Busted a full sprint in the suit and church shoes to catch a Lapras, shyt ran after one ultra ball :bryan::snoop::bryan:
Now I'm all musty for nothing and shyt :martin:
You gonna go to confession for running out of church like that in the middle of the service? :usure:

:mjcry: on the run away tho