POKEMON GO

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
ohhh so i just started getting this shyt ? i knew i wasnt trippin thanks breh im going harder now since i got this dratini hot spot...nikkas is like i seen a dragonite but i never seen a dragonair when i show em my collection :shaq:

if u got android download pokedetector its the same thing as pokevision but way better and u get notifications when pokemon are nearby and how long they gonna be there for like for example lets say its 7:15 pm yull get a notification like "a snorlax is nearby and until 7:25 pm"

U gotta buy the premium to choose which pokemons u wanna be alerted for. My phone been blowing up over some fukking pidgeys :stopitslime:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
damn this pokedetector app fire i dont even need to be near the pokemon on the map it'll just pop up..a pinsir just spawned right where my dratini hotspot is and i just took like 5 steps same thing i do when the dratini pops up and bam caught em the same way i think the higher level i get ill get to see some better pokemon cuz a pinsir never popped up before even tho i had one already

U gotta buy the premium to choose which pokemons u wanna be alerted for. My phone been blowing up over some fukking pidgeys :stopitslime:

yeah but i didnt and still get alerted when ill shyt around whats the point of selecting and choosing when u gonna need pidgeys and rattata to level up anyway so u can see better pokemon off top your level does factor in if u see better and rare pokemon...i mean u can pay for it if u want to be specific bout which pokemon you see ill guarantee yull be waiting forever

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_oaujffb6OT1r4xjhio1_1280.jpg

Saw this on tumblr. Brehs are renting boats to get to Pokestops :mjlol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm using PokeDetector on Android. I have no issues with it.
shyt really is the goat like just now a venonant popped up on my detector the shyt is right outside across the street in the park but i didnt even have to step out my house and that shyt popped up :blessed: not that i needed a venonant but imagine if some ill shyt pops up

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
shyt really is the goat like just now a venonant popped up on my detector the shyt is right outside across the street in the park but i didnt even have to step out my house and that shyt popped up :blessed: not that i needed a venonant but imagine if some ill shyt pops up
I missed an Executor after midnight. It jumped out of two balls and I fukked the other two. I'm heading to the beach tomorrow. I can't wait to find the good shyt.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I missed an Executor after midnight. It jumped out of two balls and I fukked the other two. I'm heading to the beach tomorrow. I can't wait to find the good shyt.
smh its one down the street wont make it :sadcam: i almost got my dragonite just evolved my staryu...do you throw them the regular way ? you gotta start sending them curved balls at em i think at 21 when u start finding the good shyt