POKEMON GO

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
smh its one down the street wont make it :sadcam: i almost got my dragonite just evolved my staryu...do you throw them the regular way ? you gotta start sending them curved balls at em i think at 21 when u start finding the good shyt
That's the problem, I be curving those shyts when I don't mean to curve them. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
smh its one down the street wont make it :sadcam: i almost got my dragonite just evolved my staryu...do you throw them the regular way ? you gotta start sending them curved balls at em i think at 21 when u start finding the good shyt

I use ultra balls plus curve. Aint no damn pixel ass animals getting away from me :birdman:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Got a 96% IV Dratini hatched from a egg at 566 CP :banderas: ready to evolve too
Close to 23 like 1200 exp away
But i'm building up on pidgey candies and ratata and weddles and caterpies for a boost :shaq:
Oh nikka I'm coming.

Taco

All Star
Daps
What's the iv shyt?

And at this point I'm certain the grass don't mean shyt. Am i right?
Individual Value. It lets you know the potential of your Pokemon. Still a chance you can get shyt moves even if your poke IV is 90

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Egg Gods :blessed:

OLkguhw.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
VL2hno3.png

Caught this guy as I was leaving the beach. Went back to find him. Took me my last great ball and prayer. Bout to hit up a charmander nest tomorrow if I can, and stack up. I got an ivysaur at 805 and wartortle at 866 waiting to evolve also. Still got a ways to go.

DOkqtNA.png

This is an example of how you gotta come correct when playing this game. Level ten gym. One next to it was like level five when me and my boy left. He was near the bottom of this one. We stayed there just stacking this gym. This is my highest cp Pokemon. Before I even got home, it was knocked down. Gotta stack gyms with atleast 1500 cp and up or they'll get taken down quick. That's how fierce the competition is.