Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally evolved a Magikarp
Bbar3CZ.gif

My murder team right now, and no cheats either :scust:
vOvoehb.png

I finally got over 400 magikarps yesterday but should i wait to get at a higher level before evolving that nikka cause im at level 18 and have yet to get some braulic pokes

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I finally got over 400 magikarps yesterday but should i wait to get at a higher level before evolving that nikka cause im at level 18 and have yet to get some braulic pokes

What level is your Magikarp on? My homie had one on level 136, and it evolved into a 1700+ Gyrados. I'm not sure if he powered it up after the evolution or if it came like that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So how do you hatch eggs? I have like 4 of them, do I have to buy an incubator to do this?

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You should come were I live.

Spearows, Pidgeys, Pidgeottos, Rattatas and Raticates spawn up like every 5-10 mins

So far the rarest pokemon I caught is a Geodude
Same with me. I just use all my Pidgey candies to evolve Pidgey's to Pidgeottos when I drop a lucky egg. When I get a Pidgeot, it will be due to catching him, not evolving a Pidgeotto. Unless I come across a near max CP Pidgeotto :lupe:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What level is your Magikarp on? My homie had one on level 136, and it evolved into a 1700+ Gyrados. I'm not sure if he powered it up after the evolution or if it came like that.

My highest karp is 118 but im in yonkers by the water so i literally catch at least 5 a day. Just dont want that grind to waste away but i need a heavy hitter to go start smackin nikkas up at these gyms

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I wish there was a Pokevision alternative website,
Everytime you turn around that website is down.

Pokenotify or some shyt like that. Pokeradar just tells you where people have reported catching something, while notify and vision actually show you where it spawned and the time remaining

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Is there a way to swap your Pokemon out of gyms?

Is there a way to locate your pokemon? I got a Lapras that has been holding down a gym for 3 weeks now but I legit can't remember where it is :dahell: I want to take it down because I know it's at a weak gym.

That early morning direct deposit though :banderas:
Lapras done bought me 2 incubators already