POKEMON GO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Me and my boy just took over these two gyms that were next to each other. Stuck a vaporeon and flareon on top. Some chick came and put something in the middle. We taking over out here.

Last edited:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I have a question about attack points, looking below at the bubble beam attack that my poliwag has, is it 25 hit points for each bar?

Always wondered why the bars are broken up like that

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This! I saw an Exeggcute and a Cubone on my tracker but Pokevision wasn't working worth a damn when I needed it.

I did level up damn near two levels tho. This game is the GOAT. I drove to a park. Got my eggs in range. Popped a lucky egg and ran until them bytches hatched. In between I was evolving Pokemon left and right. :banderas:

I need to find some nests tho. Because I can't get a Growlithe, Clefairy, or Lapras for shyt in my area.
when you moving back to cali so we can hit santa monica see hoes and catch pokemon :russ:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I never played the Gameboy games before but I wish I could battle remotely...I'm kinda interested in retro learning about it tho....
I wanna learn about red and the anime side of this sh1t....
Im humbly suggesting Somebody put a Nerdy Thug on game asap
Please

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
when you moving back to cali so we can hit santa monica see hoes and catch pokemon :russ:

shyt probably never. I just got placed in Chicago.

I thought you were moving anyway? :dahell:

I need to go back tho. Santa Monica beach was my spot and it's too full of Pokemon these days.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a question about attack points, looking below at the bubble beam attack that my poliwag has, is it 25 hit points for each bar?

Always wondered why the bars are broken up like that
although i've never battled before i'd awesome your assumption is correct.

some have larger bars, some even one big bar dealing more damage but taking longer to power up.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I never played the Gameboy games before but I wish I could battle remotely...I'm kinda interested in retro learning about it tho....
I wanna learn about red and the anime side of this sh1t....
Im humbly suggesting Somebody put a Nerdy Thug on game asap
Please
Download a Gameboy Color emulator & a rom for either Pokemon Blue or Red & play on your laptop
If you know what you're doing, you can run the above through your phone (Android defo, maybe jailbroken IOS)
For convenience, might want to buy a Gameboy Color & the game from Ebay/Gumtree/Cash&Carry etc and play it through that, they won't be going for much these days

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
shyt probably never. I just got placed in Chicago.

I thought you were moving anyway? :dahell:

I need to go back tho. Santa Monica beach was my spot and it's too full of Pokemon these days.
i was just in chicago, had to shoot pitchfork fest. i am moving "eventually" but im here for at least another year.

i might be back in chi befor e it gets cold. i'ma hit u up. my homies sister is semi balling and only kicks it with other balling ass black chicks. she live in downtown, so i'll prolly crash there. she is the plug

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i was just in chicago, had to shoot pitchfork fest. i am moving "eventually" but im here for at least another year.

i might be back in chi befor e it gets cold. i'ma hit u up. my homies sister is semi balling and only kicks it with other balling ass black chicks. she live in downtown, so i'll prolly crash there. she is the plug
Shoot? What you mean :ohhh: