POKEMON GO

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
mady6r.jpg

Haven't played that often, only level 15. Not too bad.

Waiting for this 10km egg to hatch :wow:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
This community is so amazing.
I was down at some little park by the beach yesterday and there was like 200 people out there playing this.

Some old nikka on a bike was out there using pokevision telling people where to go and we was all out there roaming around the neighborhood catching shyt.

My dumbass left like 10 minutes before shyt got crazy when a snorlax appeared.
It was some bad women out there too and people of all colors and backgrounds.

I caught a couple machops, a jynx, voltorbs, rapidash, 480 growlith, arbok, magnemites were appearing every 30 seconds and there was a triple lure all night. My ass ran out of poke balls and great balls I caught so much.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
How do people hold down gyms? The gyms around my job (a downtown area) change hands almost hourly. :mindblown:
Thats the point. u wanna take over one so u can get the 21 hr. timer going. U dont have to sit there all 21 hours to get them pirzes. Just make sure that the gym is in your posession before the 21hrs is up. Thats why it keeps changing because everyone's timer is different.

what i usually do is take over like 5 gyms and leave some weak ass pokemon there to defend. I come back like 30 mins before the 21 hours is up,take back the gyms and collect my prizes.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
i was just in chicago, had to shoot pitchfork fest. i am moving "eventually" but im here for at least another year.

i might be back in chi befor e it gets cold. i'ma hit u up. my homies sister is semi balling and only kicks it with other balling ass black chicks. she live in downtown, so i'll prolly crash there. she is the plug

Ballin ass black chicks? nikka if you don't gimme that plug ASAP. :feedme: