POKEMON GO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hell of a night tonight. I do all my best work at night, I'm like Batman.

LV5mOPu.png

ATUx64m.png

So here's the play by play. Starting with the ekans. Arrived at the spot and caught him. Shortly after, my three eggs hatch. See that nice oddish and bulbasaur and snatch them. Had something run away from me. Nothing major tho.

So then I see a crowd walking and I'm like the hell is going on. So I park my car, I'm a driving hunter, and get out on the field. They all going out there for the dratini. Noticed i need one more for evolution. Gotta stack up now. The flareon and vaporeon were evolutions i did at the time. Then I check the poke vision and see the tentacruel about a few minutes away. So i leave the park and ride out down the avenue. Catch him in a gas station parking lot. I head back to the spot and everyone marching again towards another spot for an abra. I see I have like ten minutes left so I drive around the spot towards a jigglypuff but he gone before i get to him. I see the parasect on the radar and go back there to catch it. There was a psyduck after but i transferred it. Thought I was gonna have to jump a fence to catch it but I ain't that agile. Luckily it was in the same spot the dratini was before. So I grab the oddish, which will evolve nicely at that level. I transferred the abra for candy cuz I'm close to evolution and it was weak.

Then I look on the pokevision app and I see him. Damn near busted a nut when i saw the snorlax. So I'm driving like a mad man to get out of that park cuz he was a few minutes away but on a different avenue than the tentacruel. I would've told others that were there but i was like nah, I ain't trying to have a crowd follow me. Especially into private property cuz who knows what attention we may draw. So I drive off and head to the spot. It's an apartment complex. Luckily the gates were open. They must've known. So my ass drove in. I head down the street trying to find his location and come to a gate. Had to park the car and walk around but luckily i found him nearby. :banderas:

I hit the vision map again and chase a few others but nothing major comes. The pidgey was from an egg. I need to send him back. The two magikarp were of course for candy. I tried looking for a dratini not far away but didn't find it. Then I see a magmar on the radar and was right there by him but nothing. I pull over to the side of the road and walked around a bit but no luck. I was gonna jump over the barricade and get closer, but there's a canal there and I heard a splash in the water. I wasn't fukking with no gator at two am. Had the phone flashlight on and everything. So i get back to the car and a police suv pulls up. Buddy asks if I'm ok and I'm like yeah i was just trying to make a phone call. He said yeah cuz i saw you walking on the street back there. I'm like yeah I'm good and he drove off. Not trying to tell him I'm out here roaming around in the middle of the night looking for Pokemon.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Is english your second language or something? I don't understand you.
Lol. U can win ur gym back with mins left. Meaning u take over a gym, and u have 21 hours to hold it and collect. If someone within those 21 hours take over ur gym u can wait until the time is almost up and win those gyms back and collect

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Cause type advantage is only 1.2x damage in this game. Once they need water types bump electric types and make type advantage 1.5 he'll be running vaporeons pockets

I highly doubt they make any changes to the combat. It's clearly not a priority for them at this point. It's wild because all they have to do is change a number in a line of code.