POKEMON GO

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
my and my homies went down to a magikarp hotspot me and one of my homies are both team valor and our other homie is team instinct we were catching margikarps and slopokes by the bound and we saw some dude with a zapdos shirt and he was team instinct so him and our other homie we tryna rep their set but we clowned him for it :russ: then this old white dude had to be like in 50's white hair full white beard like santa claus heard us talkin bout the game and before he even said anything i knew he was playing it then he came over and started telling us the shyt he caught i was like man everybody playin this shyt then our homie convinced him to join team instinct :laff: i caught a grimer today too

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Not only that, but why even stress over CP when gym battles are trash anyway. It's not hard to beat a CPU with much higher CP. Shouldn't HP be the thing we're most concerned about?
Worrying about CP strictly for trainer battles in the future. But like I said I doubt theyll make a whole new combat system so you an your homie are jus screen mashing so its CP not IV. IV are for turn based strategies with more moves....

If they go back to turn based combat im an idiot an shooting myself in the foot ill say it now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
today was fukking nuts
i hit up the dratini hot spot shyt was popping
lures all over the park
vAYXBsA.jpg

got this weak son of a bytch smh at me being level 23 and guys who were level 21 next to me caught one with 1900 cp :stopitslime:
7kGeer6.png

got another powerful growlithe
WNTQYo1.png

but the big haul was the amount of dratinis we caught smh shyt was raining them :mjlol:
xKkZQ89.png

gonna go back tomorrow i want at least three dragonites:wow:

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I hatched a 400CP chairmanned the other day. Thing is going to be a monster

Breh I dunno how you haven't gotten a 10k egg I'm lvl 15 and I've gotten at least 5 already and one currently waiting on incubation..

:mjcry: you probably got a next next to you that you ont even know about man
reddit showed me all the best nests
what state you in

South TX