POKEMON GO

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Never thought I would be so happy to see in traffic. Got 5s and a 10 in the incubator right now.

Hope that 10 is a Snorlax :sadcam:
I keep getting pinsirs :scust:and eevees in my 10k eggs :mjcry:

I got one more cooking thoaa lort please :feedme:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
8ca6cc78_8e2c_4f38_91c2_0f1c95178d3d.png

Where is the rest of this Dragonair's CP? :dahell:
my dragonair is a 900 u must of caught that also got a magnemite out a egg and a slowpoke today too....found a magikarp hotspot soon G-Dos will be mine :shaq:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I gotta get my boost game up. I'm getting overpowered at these gyms. I have one fighter left in one right now. All these damn lapras out there are killing my eggexcutor and vaporeon. What beats water? Seems like it kills fire and grass. The hell is this stupid bird good for also? I'm bout to dump any pidgeot that's less than 1000. :francis:
grass and eletric breh...you gotta know ya type advantages/disadvantages

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Pokevision ain't shyt. There's a Ominyte in my area but its not showing up on their site

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Higher level wild Pokémon have shytty attacks. I caught a rapidash in the 1000s but it doesn't have any fire moves. Caught a growlithe in the 600s and it also has no fire moves... but my 300 growlithe knows ember and flamethrowe... when I do evolve I'm evolving my 300 and building him up
Another example I caught a wild starmie with quick attack ( useless with no water moves) but the staryu that I evolved into starmie has water gun and psybeam smh

If it's anything like the gameboy game (ex. A pokemon that you catch weak and level up to level 50 from scratch end up stronger than a wild level 50)

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Higher level wild Pokémon have shytty attacks. I caught a rapidash in the 1000s but it doesn't have any fire moves. Caught a growlithe in the 600s and it also has no fire moves... but my 300 growlithe knows ember and flamethrowe... when I do evolve I'm evolving my 300 and building him up

If it's anything like the gameboy game (ex. A pokemon that you catch weak and level up to level 50 from scratch end up stronger than a wild level 50)
I highly doubt the move set stays the same when a Pokemon is evolved. Arcanine might have some fire moves that the Growlithe didn't

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I highly doubt the move set stays the same when a Pokemon is evolved. Arcanine might have some fire moves that the Growlithe didn't

So are you telling me that I should evolve my 500cp voltorb that knows tackle and sludge bomb instead of waiting to catch one with electric moves? :jbhmm:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
How do gyms increase their levels? I can't hold one down for anything.

To increase a gym's level. You and the team that holds it must be on the same team. Then you just train at it by fighting on of your pokemon against theirs. The more pokemon you beat, the more prestige a gym gets. To get to the next level, you have to reach a certain prestige before another slot opens up (it tells you how much when you tap on the gym itself)

Tip: Beating their pokemon with a pokemon at the same CP or lower will get you more prestige than using a pokemon with a higher CP than the ones you are training against.

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
How do gyms increase their levels? I can't hold one down for anything.

When you train tue gym, it increases the level. But you still gotta pray other players join it :francis:

A little trick i use to maximize my gym profit
bUj1cah.png

Lets say in these 16 hours i have left, nikkas run my corners. I can just wait till i get back the gyms i lost and add more and collect as soon as i finish with the last game i want.