POKEMON GO

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Just was reminded in another thread that I had this lying around.

About to translate it so I can throw it on amazon... but I really want to open it to see what the speaker says when you press the button.
But I can't cause if I open it then its not mint condition.
:wow:

BUT IT LOOKS SO FUN :damn:

cb4ynng.jpg

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've needed 1 more psyduck for the past 4 days to evolve other and haven't seen jack shyt ( mind you I take the same path to and from work everyday where I've been catching them)

Then im taking the train to work and a psyduck pops up but so does a charmander...(who isnt gonna go for the goat in this case?) And by the time I catch the Charmander the psyduck is gone

I swear this game is trolling me

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've needed 1 more psyduck for the past 4 days to evolve other and haven't seen jack shyt ( mind you I take the same path to and from work everyday where I've been catching them)

Then im taking the train to work and a psyduck pops up but so does a charmander...(who isnt gonna go for the goat in this case?) And by the time I catch the Charmander the psyduck is gone

I swear this game is trolling me

i was catching magikarps at my job for like a week straight. once i got down to the last 20 for a Gyrados, all amgikarps have vanished. I haven't caught one in 2 fukking days.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Pokevision ain't shyt. There's a Ominyte in my area but its not showing up on their site

This! I saw an Exeggcute and a Cubone on my tracker but Pokevision wasn't working worth a damn when I needed it.

I did level up damn near two levels tho. This game is the GOAT. I drove to a park. Got my eggs in range. Popped a lucky egg and ran until them bytches hatched. In between I was evolving Pokemon left and right. :banderas:

I need to find some nests tho. Because I can't get a Growlithe, Clefairy, or Lapras for shyt in my area.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wtf, you serious?? This was all to catch pokemon?? Wow...
I gotta find somewhere in NY like this, vibe probably dope
they have places like this in dallas. i went out to a pokemon hot spot and there was 500 people out there :wow: people were selling bottle water out there for a dollar. others were hustling snacks for a dollar. this game cray

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
A little trick i use to maximize my gym profit

Lets say in these 16 hours i have left, nikkas run my corners. I can just wait till i get back the gyms i lost and add more and collect as soon as i finish with the last game i want.

Whet? :dwillhuh:

Bang Bang Eevee Gang
1dRoSry.jpg

Got damn they nerfed Jolteon so bad in this game. Vaporeon still beats him one on one despite the type disadvantage.

The Riddler

All Star
Daps

In shop where you can check how much time you have to collect your gym earnings, lets say you lost all your gyms before the time expired. You could just wait untill you recaptured your gyms then collect immediately. The timer doesnt start until you collect.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
In shop where you can check how much time you have to collect your gym earnings, lets say you lost all your gyms before the time expired. You could just wait untill you recaptured your gyms then collect immediately. The timer doesnt start until you collect.

Is english your second language or something? I don't understand you.