POKEMON GO

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Bruh I just raged so fukking hard. Came across a 1950cp Blastoise this fukker jumped out of 15 ultra balls, dodged 4, and then dipped. :dead:
You got learn how to throw curveballs for the higher cp Pokemons

illadope

きんが
Daps
Z04YGze.jpg

BCDYv.gif

Bruh, no one is actually playing the game anymore. I'm surprised such a simple and trash app even made it this far.

:what: is this ?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You got learn how to throw curveballs for the higher cp Pokemons
Just started doing that. I think Curve + Berry + Normal ball could be just as effective as Ultra + Berry, without the curve. It's just so risky trying to curve Ultra Balls considering how rare they are.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I gotta get my boost game up. I'm getting overpowered at these gyms. I have one fighter left in one right now. All these damn lapras out there are killing my eggexcutor and vaporeon. What beats water? Seems like it kills fire and grass. The hell is this stupid bird good for also? I'm bout to dump any pidgeot that's less than 1000. :francis:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Wait wait wait.....

If you aren't actually out playing the game then whats the point? Taking gyms and shyt is dumb and gets old fast. The real fun in the game is exploring, meeting people and finding shyt. This is the epitome of some nerd no life shyt....:wow:
Pretty much this the people from my state are out enjoying the game. Those location hacks suck the fun away from meeting people. The game has made people who would never talk to each other socialize.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Just started doing that. I think Curve + Berry + Normal ball could be just as effective as Ultra + Berry, without the curve. It's just so risky trying to curve Ultra Balls considering how rare they are.
Try to throw a curve ball with your middle finger aimed slightly upwards to the left or right it's very accurate

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I gotta get my boost game up. I'm getting overpowered at these gyms. I have one fighter left in one right now. All these damn lapras out there are killing my eggexcutor and vaporeon. What beats water? Seems like it kills fire and grass. The hell is this stupid bird good for also? I'm bout to dump any pidgeot that's less than 1000. :francis:
Only use them birds have is for mass evolution for exp, then turned into candy and repeated.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

electricity my nigaaaaaaaa
use a jolteon or electabuz and fry that blue handicapped yoshi like an egg

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Electric, grass and poison