Lo8Gj1m.png

why they have to make chancey cp so low smh

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Z04YGze.jpg

BCDYv.gif

Bruh, no one is actually playing the game anymore. I'm surprised such a simple and trash app even made it this far.

Wait wait wait.....

If you aren't actually out playing the game then whats the point? Taking gyms and shyt is dumb and gets old fast. The real fun in the game is exploring, meeting people and finding shyt. This is the epitome of some nerd no life shyt....:wow:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Wait wait wait.....

If you aren't actually out playing the game then whats the point? Taking gyms and shyt is dumb and gets old fast. The real fun in the game is exploring, meeting people and finding shyt. This is the epitome of some nerd no life shyt....:wow:
Selling the accounts, breh. lol

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
New York brehs....I'll be back on Wednesday for a few days. Where are the best places to hit up for finding interesting shyt?

Like the most bang for your buck type places....I'll be in Manhattan midtown so I could got from Central Park to Battery no problems. But I don't really want leave the city.

no funny shyt either.... I'm comin in hot :violent:.

Not really, but me and my girl gonna have a few days/nights to kill so looking to get out a bit. Don't really care for all that other touristy shyt. I've been there many times before so that shyt don't interest us.