POKEMON GO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So I'm heading to the gym, international chest day bytches, and I hit a few stops along the route. Then I see a gym across the parking lot and it's team instinct or whatever those yellow bellied cowards are known as. It's a level 3 with a few weak Pokemon and a more powerful snorlax. So I'm like fukk it, park the car and go pull up. Went to war, went back out, boosted my fighters health and went back in there. Snorlax was 1800+ and it took all my team but the bigger they are the harder they fall. Stuck my golduck 1058 in there. Then I saw a lapras with a higher cp as king. So it's me and him on the gym. I head back to the car and I see two guys walking around in red hats and shirts. Had seen then sitting in the area as I'm battling. So I'm like ok, they part of the squad. Pull up along they car as they getting in and ask if it's their lapras. One of them say no, I'm team instinct but i left. Welp, looks like valor running things now. Couldn't stand the heat, so he abandoned his gym. Tell them to pull up again and get beat. Should've hit him with the :umad: as I drove away. But I just :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah, I don't pressed dat shyt a billion time ain't shyt happen. lol
:snoop:
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
New York brehs....I'll be back on Wednesday for a few days. Where are the best places to hit up for finding interesting shyt?

Like the most bang for your buck type places....I'll be in Manhattan midtown so I could got from Central Park to Battery no problems. But I don't really want leave the city.

no funny shyt either.... I'm comin in hot :violent:.

Not really, but me and my girl gonna have a few days/nights to kill so looking to get out a bit. Don't really care for all that other touristy shyt. I've been there many times before so that shyt don't interest us.

i haven't been up to central park yet to play the game, but they saying it legit. there and battery park.

dude who caught every available joint said those were his to go-to spots

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Wait people buy Pokemon Go accounts after somebody has already done all the fun shyt for them? :mjlol:

Some dude just paid $400 for this account... And it was right before I marked the price down to $350

xzMZ1Xz.jpg

GitHub - NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot: a Pokemon Go Bot based on Rocket API
Getting Started · NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot Wiki · GitHub

Fair warning, you will 100% be banned if are jumping locations, maybe you will be safe if you remain in one area but I still doubt it. Wouldn't suggest using this on an account you wish to keep.