POKEMON GO

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Im losing interest after finding out people at my job are using GPS hacks to acquire rare pokemon and leveling up faster, fukking people always gotta ruin shkt :camby:
I hope they figure out a way to close these loop holes. Seems like whenever something new comes out people have to find a way to cheat the system.:smh:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Im losing interest after finding out people at my job are using GPS hacks to acquire rare pokemon and leveling up faster, fukking people always gotta ruin shkt :camby:

Z04YGze.jpg

BCDYv.gif

Bruh, no one is actually playing the game anymore. I'm surprised such a simple and trash app even made it this far.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, about 9PM UK time I made a little trip t the shops but lowkey I wanted a reason to get out and fukk about with this game. Surprised as fukk to see everyman & his dog with this game, it was something else to see the hype 1st hand, Nintendo/Niantic are :eat:hard.

My little trip to the shops turned into me playing this shyt for 2 damn hours acting like I don't have work tomorrow :pachaha:Blessed living in a big city cos there were pokestops everywhere. Inventory is stocked! People had lures at every other stop, went from lvl 5 to 9 in that time period.

Best of all, a damn Blastoise pops up and I caught the bytch :blessed: 301 CP but I ain't mad
A Dragonair also shows up and I wasted all my pokeballs and berries and this nikka was not having it, I was heated but can't be mad with the Blastoise. Went to a gym with the newly found 301CP Blastoise and washed (don't ask me how) the 650CP Flareon on it, but the Snorlax right after straight bytchslapped the entire squad :dame:

Can't front, I'm hooked.
you had a type advantage water >>> fire

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
gambled on a ponyta and geodude and lost both i second guessed myself on where the ponyta was at when i got there i was at a bum shelter 10 bums outside lookin like some resident evil zombies i got the fuk outta there and i saw a snorlax pop up on my pokevision so i told my homie we got like 8 min got there with like 30 seconds left cuz we had to wait for 2 lights which took precious time off so when we bout to cross the street this white couple pulls like yall lookin for that snorlax we like yeah they say keep goin straight so we get there and it pops up my shyt had 3 question marks for CP gave that fat bytch 3 great balls still ran away but everybody else caught it at level 42 but me and my homie were both level 18 so idk why his was so weak...but i did get a meowth abra and growlithe today so and im a level 20...i better start seeing dope shyt

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
not where im at and ny and cali and japan still going hard so i really dont kno what u talkin about
lol wut? Breh, you are talking about actually playing the game. I don't play the game I just run it in the background and sell the accounts. The market for accounts is starting to die fast.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
That moment when you sitting there contemplating trespassing for a Pokemon. :francis:
when i first got the game a pinsur showed up on the radar so i tried to track it down, it lead me to an abandoned store area. i almost went in then i remembered my ass was black and went home.

wasn't gonna have the police pullin up on me down the street :dame: