POKEMON GO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man do you start seeing more
Advanced Pokemon as your level rises? I swear I keep running into the same shytty Pokemon.. I'm level 8 and I've only seen 35 Pokemon.
do not stay in same area if you see wack shyt lol
plus when you level up you do see some diffrent ones
I ran i to a 1100 raichu and he ran away after 3 balls :stopitslime:

:to:
good :russ:
:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well today was a good day finally made it to level 23
caught this guy on the street he a weak ass hoe
pm48FGm.png

6iHgsej.png

got these from a 10k egg
PcdEt24.png

MVcPVvz.png

also finally evolved my growlithe this guy is a powerful son of a bytch
ydiYE6I.png

evolved that squirdworth nikka to this
vXx1iuT.png

and the staryu to this
UJYYoRF.png

some of my squad
siunsDX.png
Y0PsgkJ.png
nxCNEwd.png

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
well today was a good day finally made it to level 23
caught this guy on the street he a weak ass hoe
pm48FGm.png

6iHgsej.png

got these from a 10k egg
PcdEt24.png

MVcPVvz.png

also finally evolved my growlithe this guy is a powerful son of a bytch
ydiYE6I.png

evolved that squirdworth nikka to this
vXx1iuT.png

and the staryu to this
UJYYoRF.png

some of my squad
siunsDX.png
Y0PsgkJ.png
nxCNEwd.png
:whoo:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Brehs, about 9PM UK time I made a little trip t the shops but lowkey I wanted a reason to get out and fukk about with this game. Surprised as fukk to see everyman & his dog with this game, it was something else to see the hype 1st hand, Nintendo/Niantic are :eat:hard.

My little trip to the shops turned into me playing this shyt for 2 damn hours acting like I don't have work tomorrow :pachaha:Blessed living in a big city cos there were pokestops everywhere. Inventory is stocked! People had lures at every other stop, went from lvl 5 to 9 in that time period.

Best of all, a damn Blastoise pops up and I caught the bytch :blessed: 301 CP but I ain't mad
A Dragonair also shows up and I wasted all my pokeballs and berries and this nikka was not having it, I was heated but can't be mad with the Blastoise. Went to a gym with the newly found 301CP Blastoise and washed (don't ask me how) the 650CP Flareon on it, but the Snorlax right after straight bytchslapped the entire squad :dame:

Can't front, I'm hooked.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Brehs, about 9PM UK time I made a little trip t the shops but lowkey I wanted a reason to get out and fukk about with this game. Surprised as fukk to see everyman & his dog with this game, it was something else to see the hype 1st hand, Nintendo/Niantic are :eat:hard.

My little trip to the shops turned into me playing this shyt for 2 damn hours acting like I don't have work tomorrow :pachaha:Blessed living in a big city cos there were pokestops everywhere. Inventory is stocked! People had lures at every other stop, wet from lvl 5 to 9 in that time period.

Best of all, a damn Blastoise pops up and I caught the bytch :blessed: 301 CP but I ain't mad
A Dragonair also shows up and I wasted all my pokeballs and berries and this nikka was not having it, I was heated but can't be mad with the Blastoise. Went to a gym with the newloy found 301CP Blastoise and washed (don't ask me how) the 650CP Flareon on it, but the Snorlax right after straight bytchslapped the entire squad :dame:

Can't front, I'm hooked.
Youre so lucky you live in a big city.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I didn't realize you could tag team gyms.

This me and my girl trying to take down, a level 9 red gym. See her goldduck in the back with the sucker water punches, while my parasect out here being the decoy :sadcam:

Didn't seem to lower the amount of xp i got either. Going to start running around jumping other people's pokegyms 2 vs 1 now.

rz6aW6F.png