POKEMON GO

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
There are easter eggs that nobody has found yet (!)
-They’re planning ways to customize Pokestops
-Pokemon Centers are coming
-There will be more functionality added to gyms, though the specifics aren’t clear
-Niantic says the game is at about 10% of what they want it to be
-They’re still discussing breeding, but nothing concrete in the works yet
-The legendary birds are tied to teams in some way, as the original designs implied
-Yep, they know about the three-step glitch. Still no word. Grr.
-It sounds like we can’t expect legendaries until after the game has been released on all regions, which makes sense

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know about that but what I enjoy is going out and walking about.

anyways
CoKSeRjWIAEBexQ.jpg

how many people from valor are going to want to leave valor because of :mjpls:
I wanna leave just cuz its a female.

:whoa:

Not really.

:francis:

fukk it, I want out.

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Soo many geodudes in north Hollywood.

Been to Chicago and North Carolina in the past 2 weeks, got a decent variety of Pokemon but I ain't really been playing this shyt heavy outside of while waiting at the airports.

My one homies lives right next to a poke stop, copped a jigglypuff right quick :russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you guys think time matters over how long you let the incense/egg hover over you

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Im in the Houston suburbs. Areas with heavy pokestops are like a 15 minute drive for me. Im about to head out now....

Tell me it's Mo City, breh. I'll be in the Galleria area for work next week. Might take a lap around Rice U to add to the Pokedex, but gonna have to sleep back in the Mo at some point.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Just ordered a portable charger on Amazon. Phone died just as an Eevee was entering a Pokeball :damn:

Got home, checked and it counted it as a catch though :whew:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My fellow Mystic brothers and sisters who live near me have some real trash Pokemon. Snatched the same gym 3 times this weekend and nobody comes by to help fortify the gym past Level 2. Meanwhile every time Yellow holds a gym it's like trying to rob Fort Knox. There's like 5 Yellows holding down a gym 5 minutes from my place and they're all 1300 CP and up. :sadcam:

On my way back home from buying some beer I evolved a 460 CP Exeggcute into a 1290 CP Exeggutor. :jawalrus:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Ever bank field is having some kinda free pokemon hunt on the field tomorrow. Idk if I should go.

I haven't really heard of anything good spawning there but maybe it's sponsored or the cell data will make good shyt spawn???

They're gonna have sponsored pokestops and the first 1000 people to complete the course or some shyt get some special gym badge. Idk if that's actually in game or what that means though.