Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Missed out on a 1000+ Pinsir twice this morning smh

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Finally tried this out to see what the hype's about, had the app running while out riding my bike. Had a lot of fun with it, made an already enjoyable activity even better. Got me a couple squirtles, a Dratini, a Jynx and a few other low lvl Mons. Jinx came in at 158cp, my strongest. Nearing the end of my ride 3 hours later & this bytch ass Hypno was not trying to be caught, wasted like 10 pokeballs on him and then my phone dies :martin:.

How are mfs getting 1000+cp pokemon? Does the lvl of pokemon you see scale up as you level up? Also will you need buy IAP to get these stronger ones?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
HEy guys. I've been trying to battle gyms and for some reason it only allows me to select one pokemon to fight with. This has happened in 2-3 gyms i've visited.

The one gym i did take a few days ago, the game allowed me to pick 6 pokemon to do battle with. What gives? How do i get the game to allow me to use multiple pokemon to fight with?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
HEy guys. I've been trying to battle gyms and for some reason it only allows me to select one pokemon to fight with. This has happened in 2-3 gyms i've visited.

The one gym i did take a few days ago, the game allowed me to pick 6 pokemon to do battle with. What gives? How do i get the game to allow me to use multiple pokemon to fight with?

If you are training at a gym your team owns, you only get 1 pokemon.
If the opposition has it, then you get 6. At least it's been like that for me.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
What's better for fighting? CP, HP, or attack damage?

I have a Raticate at level 721CP from evolution, hyper fang attack is only 35 :upsetfavre:

I just evolved a random 100something cp rattata and the Raticate came out to 421 CP. I was going through the motions and transferring it when I saw it had a hyper fang attack at 70 :ohhh: even though it's a lower CP.

What's the script on this?
Combo of all of them.

Been reading reddit and I don't think dudes have figured out the weighted calculations yet to say definitely at what point does the CP vs the attack damage balances out. For me personally, if I have a more than 300 CP difference between a pokemon with an attack set up I love vs one with higher CP and with ok attacks I'm sticking with high CP.

Having to make up that high of CP difference with stardust and candy is just too high imo.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

you can only rain at your team's gym which raises the gym's prestige which allows you to place your pokemon there

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Some park in Tokyo.

tumblr_inline_nkvtaujJAf1r7jxyv.gif