POKEMON GO

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Came across an electrabuzz...was pumped cuz I've never seen one or heard of anyone else getting one...

Turns out he was. 29cp.....wtf? One of my weakest.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Came across an electrabuzz...was pumped cuz I've never seen one or heard of anyone else getting one...

Turns out he was. 29cp.....wtf? One of my weakest.

I got my Electrabuzz from a hatched egg.

CP 837

:youngsabo:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, what's the point in holding a gym? I took one today and got the coin bonus but then took another one 10 minutes later but couldn't get the coins because of the 24 hour cooldown period. :dahell:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Brehs, what's the point in holding a gym? I took one today and got the coin bonus but then took another one 10 minutes later but couldn't get the coins because of the 24 hour cooldown period. :dahell:
If you put your pokemon in a strong gym(level 5+) the chances of you keeping it longer are higher and you can claim multiple gyms and cash out. if you know the gym is gonna get taken quickly you go ahead and cash out.

So focus on increasing the gyms you take or putting your pokemon in tougher gyms

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I keep 3 incubators running at all times, and I use the eternal incubator strictly for 2 KM eggs.

any logic to this?

If you put your pokemon in a strong gym(level 5+) the chances of you keeping it longer are higher and you can claim multiple gyms and cash out. if you know the gym is gonna get taken quickly you go ahead and cash out.

So focus on increasing the gyms you take or putting your pokemon in tougher gyms

:ohhh:

My area is mostly yellow and red tho. Although I did have my Snorlax in a stacked blue gym for about a week. That was before I knew you could claim rewards. :snoop:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I got a funny gym story for yall.

So today I'm driving back to the 'burbs, at night, in a fukking THUNDERSTORM. I'm like, surely nobody will be out and I can claim a gym until the weather clears up tomorrow. So I go to the first stop, it's only a Level 2 gym... Easy pickings. But it would've had to get out of the car so I said fukk it. I see this dude riding a bike around the area.

Remember, there's a fukking THUNDERSTORM GOING ON OUTSIDE. So I'm like, "That's strange." :patrice: But I keep it moving and drive further down the street to another gym. It's slightly stronger but still takeable. There were like 4 cars in the parking lot of this Forest Preserve but nobody was around. I took the gym easily, dropped off my Graveler and kept it moving.

I go back to the main roads and see that the dude on the bike rode further down and is now doubling back.

Remember, THERE'S A fukkING THUNDERSTORM GOING ON!! :breh: I'm like why the fukk is this guy riding a bike in this torrential downpour? But I didn't have time to dwell on it so I drove down a couple of miles down the street to this place that's like a catholic sanctuary. I have no idea what it is but there's always a bunch of Mexicans there. Here's the site: Santuario de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe :skip:

The rain subsided a bit so I pulled my car in the lot and saw a weak gym by the exhibits. There was a family around so I played my shyt on mute and took it over. Dropped my Snorlax in there like :shaq:

After that I realized I needed to take my ass home and bounced. I saw that someone took my first gym back but my 'Lax is still going strong.

I'm gonna drive around, find a triple lure, and upgrade my Pokemon tomorrow. Then post up on a Mystic gym on my way back.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
LvcU24F.png

rxu2cdM.png

OmIxZQ0.png

CaYAHed.png

Call me ice cube, cuz it was a good day. Or rather a good night since everything above the pikachu I believe, was late night.