POKEMON GO

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Apparently u nikkas dont like cheats in here but imma put this out there. If u have an eevee and enough food to evolve it (think its 25) then u can get it fully evolved with a simple name change.

Select your eevee and edits its name. If u want Vaperon change its name to Rainer (with a capital R) hit evolve and itll become Vaperon. Exit the game and restart to make sure the changes stay. U can rename it Vaperon after u restart.

If u want Flareon do the same steps but renamd it Pyro.

If u want Jolteon rename it Sparky.

U can do this with 3 different eevee's and get all 3 if u want.

Be late brehs

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
CoEQqJgWAAAugaf.jpg

new york is fukking eating :damn:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man do you start seeing more
Advanced Pokemon as your level rises? I swear I keep running into the same shytty Pokemon.. I'm level 8 and I've only seen 35 Pokemon.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Level 15 and just caught a 678 Scyther in the wild :blessed:

A 488 Eevee ran away though :mjcry:

Hatched a 755 CP Scyther today from a 10K egg.

It was a light day though thanks to the torrential rain. So starved for new pokemon today I just hopped out of my apartment and walked outside and across the street just to catch a Bulbasaur. Granted, it was the last one I needed for evolution but still.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

Taco

All Star
Daps
Thats what i meant. If u got 3 eevees and enough food to evolve each one then u can get Jolteon, Vaperon and Flareon.

No need to get double or more of each :heh:
If you battling it does. My Vaporeon is a 1400 but it's got weak moves which doesn't help at all when battling. Use the PokeIV to tell which pokies will evolve with the best moves if you're taking down gyms. High cp only corresponds to that but the PokeIv will let you know the potential of your pokies.

On another note can I post pics directly from my phone on here or do I have to get the pics full url from another site?