POKEMON GO

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man fukk them bum ass Pokemon. Aint nobody saw a Zapdos, Articuno, or Moltres? :what:

Aint nobody figure out how to hack that shyt? :what:

Anybody met some bytches off this? :shaq:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So Im chilling @ home, taking a quick look at the radar on my computer and I see a snorlax that has a spawn time of 13 minutes. :blessed:

It's about 7 miles across town so I book it. Soon as I pull up to the spot it pops up :krs:

And the shyt only has a cp of 132 :troll:

FML

Last edited:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
So Im chilling @ home, taking a quick look at the radar on my computer and I see a snorlax that has a spawn time of 13 minutes. :blessed:

It's about 7 miles across town so I book it. Soon as I pull up to the spot it pops up :krs:

FML
Still nice Snorlax candy for when you find a good 1

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
FWTWjF8.jpg

Keeping Jolteon on deck since I've heard they are going to rebalance the pokemon with 2 of the biggest things being nerfing water types (especially vaporeon) and buffing electric types. Also right now type advantage is only 1.2x but people are speculating part of the rebalance will be to bump that to 1.5x or even 1.75x which will mean Jolteon will give Vaporeon the work

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pokevision kind of does make shyt way easier and eliminate the fun of stumbling upon some new shyt, but until they fix the three step glitch for me to track them down on my own i don't really feel bad. :yeshrug:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps

FML
Damn you nikkas are really dedicated lol. If i'm not already out and about i'm not going out my way to track shyt