POKEMON GO

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
This Pokevision app does nothing for me where I live. Nothing shows up, and when it does show up, it's bullshyt. I really gotta leave the neighborhood.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Apparently u nikkas dont like cheats in here but imma put this out there. If u have an eevee and enough food to evolve it (think its 25) then u can get it fully evolved with a simple name change.

Select your eevee and edits its name. If u want Vaperon change its name to Rainer (with a capital R) hit evolve and itll become Vaperon. Exit the game and restart to make sure the changes stay. U can rename it Vaperon after u restart.

If u want Flareon do the same steps but renamd it Pyro.

If u want Jolteon rename it Sparky.

U can do this with 3 different eevee's and get all 3 if u want.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Just made 10 coins and 100 stardust for joining a gym

giphy.gif

I caught a Scyther with 30 CP. Makes no kind of sense. :smh:

Most the time thier cp depends on your level. If u below level 15 u most likely gonna get low to mid range cp catches (10-600)

Taco

All Star
Daps
Apparently u nikkas dont like cheats in here but imma put this out there. If u have an eevee and enough food to evolve it (think its 25) then u can get it fully evolved with a simple name change.

Select your eevee and edits its name. If u want Vaperon change its name to Rainer (with a capital R) hit evolve and itll become Vaperon. Exit the game and restart to make sure the changes stay. U can rename it Vaperon after u restart.

If u want Flareon do the same steps but renamd it Pyro.

If u want Jolteon rename it Sparky.

U can do this with 3 different eevee's and get all 3 if u want.
It only works once though. Named my second one Rainer and it didn't happen

illadope

きんが
Daps
Breh theres already a fake pic of a mew under a truck :heh:

:krs: hahaha if y'all ever out in public find a truck and catch something by it and scream out "HOLY shyt A MEW!!"

People will run for their lives towards you hahaha

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
It works once with each name after that it's chance. Hit an evee park with my homies and evolved like 5 each

Thats what i meant. If u got 3 eevees and enough food to evolve each one then u can get Jolteon, Vaperon and Flareon.

No need to get double or more of each :heh: