POKEMON GO

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I'm not sure if this was posted before, but Modells is giving 15% of your purchase if you're level 5 or higher in Pokémon GO. It's suppose to run until July 31st.

Also has anybody had any luck evolving Eevee into his 3 different forms? I was able to evolve it into Jolteon, and then the next one evolved into Vaporeon
I have all 3. To get a Flareon, name it "Pyro".

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I have all 3. To get a Flareon, name it "Pyro".
I'm not sure if this was posted before, but Modells is giving 15% of your purchase if you're level 5 or higher in Pokémon GO. It's suppose to run until July 31st.

Also has anybody had any luck evolving Eevee into his 3 different forms? I was able to evolve it into Jolteon, and then the next one evolved into Vaporeon

Did the vaporeon last night. Works and its number jumped quite a bit

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Straight feasted on Dratinis today. Want to get a Dragonite more than any other Pokemon.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Whoa whoa I just wanted some sushi :whoa:

mHVRpU5.png

:wow: Thats funny cause I went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner simply bc there was a pokestop inside :dead: :dead: :dead:

• To level from 39 to 40 takes FIVE MILLION EXPERIENCE, and going from 1 to 40 takes Twenty Million.
:francis:

:patrice:

400 cp and 350 cp which one should I keep?

Somebody told me XL vs XS affects the maximum HP of your pokemon, but I think niccas be making shyt up half the time so i dunno :manny: