Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Can confirm the naming of Eevee works

GR0PymA.jpg

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I had a lot more fun playing when the "nearby pokemon" function was working. shyt was cool to track down a pokemon and seeing the steps go from 3 to 2 to 1 to nothing knowing you're right on top.
Now you just walk aimlessly till anything pops up

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
shyts broken right now.

its supposed to goto 2 and then 1 step. shyt is glitched right now though
Yeah, after walking around my neighborhood I realized this shyt wasn't working. Was looking for an Ivysaur for no reason. My neighborhood ain't exactly the safest either :beli:

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dwillhuh: where do you live?
South central. But I usually just catch while driving to work. West Hollywood. Or today I went to Santa Monica beach. shyt was lure city there. Plus I used my incense.

You see the thing is. I don't even know if these are good or not. Lol. I was never into Pokemon until now. I mean I knew the basics but not cp and evolving stuff.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
South central. But I usually just catch while driving to work. West Hollywood. Or today I went to Santa Monica beach. shyt was lure city there. Plus I used my incense.

You see the thing is. I don't even know if these are good or not. Lol. I was never into Pokemon until now. I mean I knew the basics but not cp and evolving stuff.
I almost caught a Slowpoke out in Santa Monica but it glitched. Got my first Charmander out there though.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Hitting up the city(NYC) tomorrow to handle some business. Definitely hitting up Times Square afterwards to go hunting