POKEMON GO

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I just threw about 80 pokeballs trying to catch three pokemon. I caught them 20 times and they broke out and the other times the game was messing up. Ended up with just one of them. A Pikachu

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i work in times square, so there are mad lures out all the time, but i feel like the connection is horrible.

only level 9 right now so im still grinding.

best thing i caught so far is a cp 211 magmar and a cp 249 cloyster.

theres so many megnemites ouchea.

i did catch a 100 jigglypuff earlier though

any tips for the breh?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Whoa whoa I just wanted some sushi :whoa:

mHVRpU5.png

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
  • To level from 39 to 40 takes FIVE MILLION EXPERIENCE, and going from 1 to 40 takes Twenty Million.

:francis:

• STAB is present in the game, giving a 25% Bonus to an attack move. STAB stands for "Same Type Attack Bonus" and means if a Grass Pokemon uses a Grass move it will hit harder than if a Ground Pokemon used the same Grass move.

This is important info when trying to decide which duplicate to keep

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
The game has gotten people out of their homes now they need to get people to travel to other countries. Imagine having pokemon inclusive to countries. Rare ice pokemon in Canada/Russia/Iceland for example. Rare exotic pokemon in Jamaica/Caribbean.
from what i heard some pokemon are locked to certain regions. Tarurs can be found in the US while Farfetch'd is around Asia and Kangskhan is in Australia