GR0PymA.jpg
circumsisir :dead:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Brehs where's a good spot to get Dratini, Kabuto, Magnemite, Voltorb in NYC? :dwillhuh:

i caught about 20 magnemites and 10 voltorbs sitting at my desk at work today. thats in times square.

got maybe 2 evees, like 10 exeggcutes, and mad pidgeys

i need 3 more evees to get this vaporeon

caught a bulbasuar in my living room when i got home, only 91 cp tho

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bout to walk around the spot. Brought my boy out here. Tell me how we leaving his complex and driving up the avenue with my car keys on the roof the entire time. :snoop: thank God I didn't hop on the highway before realizing what i had done. I put them up there when I unlocked the car since we were posted up for a few minutes and when I realized I couldn't find them, I was like fukk. Can't be getting caught sleeping like that. :francis:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
These motherfukkers got electrical outlets on lamp posts now? :dahell:
M7nQN6I.jpg

Folks ain't even gotta go home. Bring the charger, some food and water, and post up all day and you straight. :wow:
I keep an extension cord and phone charger in my bookbag. Never know when I will have a boring ass meeting and need it
Please don't judge me :sadbron:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Brehs where's a good spot to get Dratini, Kabuto, Magnemite, Voltorb in NYC? :dwillhuh:

I lucked out with my Dratini (cp63). I caught it on Saturday in Times Square, by BBQs. Pikachus & Voltorbs were out there too, but I missed out. Eevee's are all in Inwood & Riverdale.