POKEMON GO

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Wow, I can't front . That trailer was pretty dope.

:ohhh: imagine if they are able to introduce some VR type device like PlayStation move with a handheld pokeball that connects to your phone and you can use when they introduce 1on1 battling .
They need to fix the nearby pokemon feature to the distance feature they had in the trailer.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Caught all three of these last night in my apartment complex. Dratini and Gloduck were both in the same spot. I've caught 2 dratini in literally the same exact spot so far. And I finally found the Abra spawn after searching for 2 days.

It seems like every area has hotspots for certain rare Pokemon. Only bad thing about my area now is the poke stops are all at least half a mile away smh.

RPSyDfK.jpg

Dr1GArs.jpg

1YE1jcE.jpg

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

shyt just popped up at my homegirls house yesterday. Took every great ball and berry I had to catch this muthafukka... Games pretty lit.

Went to the boardwalk Friday night and a good 60% of the people there were all playing. People just trading tips with strangers, gyms getting taken down every 5 mins, light shyt talking. Fascinating stuff.

When me and my boy realized we could attack gyms at the same time.... :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Nintendo can eat off this easy, build amusement parks (pokemon safaris) pay a hefty admission and fill it with the rarest Pokemon and items.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Put down a double lures last night at a local park around 1am. nikkas started walking out the woods and pulling up in cars. I couldn't help but laugh. One dude said he puts down lures and sells soda and snacks to people that come. Good business plan I think.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

shyt just popped up at my homegirls house yesterday. Took every great ball and berry I had to catch this muthafukka... Games pretty lit.

Went to the boardwalk Friday night and a good 60% of the people there were all playing. People just trading tips with strangers, gyms getting taken down every 5 mins, light shyt talking. Fascinating stuff.

When me and my boy realized we could attack gyms at the same time.... :banderas:

Man fukk the servers. Had a 750 cp raichu pop up at this lure spot and not only did the game freeze, it froze 4 times ! He stopped spawn in after that : mjcry:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Put down a double lures last night at a local park around 1am. nikkas started walking out the woods and pulling up in cars. I couldn't help but laugh. One dude said he puts down lures and sells soda and snacks to people that come. Good business plan I think.
This is hilarious. I snuck up on some dude at a dog park that had lures out. I know people thought i looked strange.