Supporter
Daps
n5lvgk.jpg

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Level 19 own three Gyms red team Big B's nikka and I just completed the Eevee Trifecta with a Vaporeon :banderas: caught 78 Pokémon :ohlawd:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And to the Brehs saying don't waste your stardust... nah I say make your pokemon strong as possible then take over a gym you get 500 stardust per gym a day... make your pokemon strong enough to hold down the gyms and you'll get way more stardust than you was getting and still catch as many pokemon as possible

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think they put the better pokemon at parks/beaches etc. Basically all the social areas where you can meet up with people :jbhmm:

Which makes sense in the long run. Thats why at work all I see are zubats and pidgeys, I walk up 4 blocks to the park and all of sudden im seeing Magmars, Abras, Charmanders at the park :whoo:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Just watched the initial trailer for the first time :wow:

I honestly think there would be amass exodus in NY for a mewtwo event. They would prolly have to shut shyt down :damn:

Wow, I can't front . That trailer was pretty dope.

:ohhh: imagine if they are able to introduce some VR type device like PlayStation move with a handheld pokeball that connects to your phone and you can use when they introduce 1on1 battling .