mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:damn:
WLwDoOz.jpg

That's like ten pokestops and two gyms. If only I didn't work tomorrow but after work it's on. :banderas:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I'm in Houston eating

:mjcry:

Me too, went down to discovery green tonight. My girl was out there throwing temper tantrums cause the pokemon bounce out the ball :mjlol:. She made fun of me when i downloaded this, now she the one getting emotional over it.

Also they got a map of all the pokespots/gyms in houston
Houston Pokémon GO Map

Qxgi0un.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this game fukks with you...how i'm driving, and a staryu and the form before a dragonite shows up on my phone....i looked down and was like 'what the fukk?!?!?!?', smh....but i came up at this park i went to...so right now, i got 3 spots i know i can come up, but i'm finna venture out into more parts of the city, including by the lake....

shyt i'd like to see them add:

- the players vs a powerful pokemon like in the trailer
- a spectator mode...you can tell when a battle going on in a gym , i wanna see that shyt...i know that would take a lot of time, money, effort, etc to make happen, but a brotha can dream and hope.....

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I want them to fix this Nearby bug so badly :noah:

Tracking down rare pokemon is by far the most enjoyable part of the game :whew:

Is meowth a rare? I remember back in the day he is what evolved into mewtwo, i saw him pop up on my nearby pokemon and I was like "I recognize that" :ohhh:

Hopped in my car and circled the block til i found him :lolbron:

edit: nevermind, i think im tripping i just looked it up

Last edited: