Pokémon Diamond & pearl remakes version is Brillant Diamond & Shining pearl

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of the pokemon games within i-iv gen.
firered, heartgold, emerald, platinum.
Silver, and platinum are my favorite.
I called it quits when pokemon black came out.
Series peaked with Heartgold/Soulsilver. I meen gen 2 was my favorite so im biased but them remakes were loaded with content. It was nuts. No wonder they sellin for 100 bucks used online despite millions of copies bein out in the wild:mjgrin:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Im playing sword now....and yall nikkas trippin, this shyt dope.

Its annoyingly linear but the graphics, gameplay, wild area and
Tournament style pokemon league are all ive ever asked of a pokegame

Just make it as much like the cartoon as possible....and they did that well:yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I heard it was terrible.

It's not as bad as this thread is making it seem but it's the most casualized pokemon game I've ever seen.

When I was a kid I couldn't beat Pokemon Gold in one go, there was layers of strategy to it and it required thought, patience, team building, etc.

Gave it to my 7 year old cousin and he had that shyt beaten in a week. shyt's crazy. :mjlol:

Gen Z isn't a stupider generation, it's just that the content being made for them isn't as thorough as it was made for us.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The sad part is Pokémon colosseum and XD were far more interesting and those were spin-offs.

And then you have the fact that battle animations were worse then Pokémon Stadium which is a 20 year old game.

People laugh at me when I say XD and Colosseum are the GOAT pokemon games but the people who laughed never played them.

They are far beyond the scope and scale of any pokemon game made before and after them.

What are the best games to play after gold and silver? I completely left the franchise after that and came back during the last three gens.

I hear that heartgold/soulsilver (remakes of gold/silver) are fire, if you skipped emerald and leafgreen/firered, play those, XD/Colosseum are phenomenal.

Once you get to around Sun/Moon that's where it starts to fall off.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug: some of y'all just outgrew the series which is fine, there are series to your liking. People want different pokemon, good music, and good pacing. And the recent games have done all this.

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The names have been leaked. It’s Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

And Gamefreak is not on this one. It’s ICLA studios (Dragon Quest)

Following on from this, the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes are also being developed by ILCA and not GameFreak. For those who do not know, ILCA has worked on titles such as Dragon Quest XI and Nier Automata.

This might explain why the art-style has changed for the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes. Furthermore, PracticalBrush12 goes on to mention the reason behind GameFreak's absence in the new Pokemon remakes.

The rather exciting reason given is that GameFreak is busy working on their own Pokemon project set for a 2022 release. The new project you might ask? Well, according to the leak, it's an open-world Pokemon game.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
UPDATED: 2 MINS AGO
The names of two new Pokemon games may have been leaked ahead of today's Pokemon Presents', the games could be entitled Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.

Today is a fabled day for Pokemon fans, a new Pokemon Presents is set to reveal new and exciting Pokemon titles, amongst them are rumors of a Sinnoh remake.

However, one very credible leaker may have given Pokemon fans the news they've been waiting for. According to this leak, there are two new Pokemon games on the way and another exciting surprise in store.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl
A known, credible insider has potentially leaked the names of two new Pokemon games coming to the Nintendo Switch. Pokemon fans have been excited about the prospect of a Gen 4 remake for a long time.

There have been rumors circulating for a while that suggests Pokemon Diamond and Pearl may be getting a remake. Now, however, this might actually have been confirmed.

With any rumor or leak, it's important to take it with a pinch of salt, however, given the credibility of the leaker, it is certainly likely to be true. Here is everything we know about the new Pokemon titles.

The leak itself comes from Reddit user PracticalBrush12, who has a track record of correctly leaking important titles before events. In particular, there is a consistent track record for correctly leaking Nintendo titles.

Most notably, PracticalBrush12 leaked the most recent Nintendo Direct just before it aired. If you want to see exactly what was unveiled at the latest Nintendo Direct, you can check it out here.

He also correctly confirmed that Steve would be coming to the Smash Bros series. As you can see, PracticalBrush12 has a proven record with Nintendo so this Pokemon news is very likely to be true.

New Pokemon Games Announced
Interestingly, Paintedbrush12 has shared a number of details relating to the new Pokemon games in a Reddit post. However, fans may be excited about the prospect of another exciting reveal.

According to the Reddit post, PaintedBrush12 confirms that the titles of the new Pokemon games are Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.There is however more information to note.

The leaker goes on to state that the remakes are vastly different from other Pokemon remakes. According to the information, the latest Pokemon remakes will look much different, set in a "Chibi 3D style".

Furthermore, PaintedBrush12 states that the latest Pokemon titles will also not be set in the modern world. Interestingly, the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes will be set in "Feudal Sinnoh".

Following on from this, the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes are also being developed by ILCA and not GameFreak. For those who do not know, ILCA has worked on titles such as Dragon Quest XI and Nier Automata.

This might explain why the art-style has changed for the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes. Furthermore, PracticalBrush12 goes on to mention the reason behind GameFreak's absence in the new Pokemon remakes.

The rather exciting reason given is that GameFreak is busy working on their own Pokemon project set for a 2022 release. The new project you might ask? Well, according to the leak, it's an open-world Pokemon game.

This is certainly exciting news, and does contradict an earlier leak about a Pokemon: Let's Go Catching game that was rumored for today's Pokemon Direct.

Nintendo Announce New Pokemon Games Coming Soon
Interestingly, it appears that Pokemon fans have a lot to be excited about. The rumor of an open-world Pokemon game is something Pokemon fans have wanted for a long time.

If this rumor does turn out to be correct, Pokemon players will be able to look forward to not only one, but two new Pokemon titles. Make sure you tune in to today's Pokemon Presents video presentation.

Furthermore, Nintendo is working without stopping on their next console. Pokemon fans will hopefully be able to look forward to an improved experience on a new Nintendo Switch.

There are also other Pokemon rumors floating around at the moment. New Pokemon Trademarks have led to speculation that other titles are currently in production.

Interestingly, this does support the rumor that more Pokemon remakes could be coming besides Diamond and Pearl. We are sure at this point that the remakes are a given, just when they are coming is a question in itself.