Pokémon Diamond & pearl remakes version is Brillant Diamond & Shining pearl

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

This is dope. Pokemon as a brand is bigger now then it's ever been. Even bigger then it was during red/blue. If they can channel this hype with a actual good game ALONG with also keeping the yearly "main titles"........ Man between this and animal crossing Nintendo is just printing money.

The only thing is how long are we gonna be held back by switch's hardware?? Where that 4k switch at?

Wanted a proper remake not this.

It is a proper remake. It just has chibi art style

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is dope. Pokemon as a brand is bigger now then it's ever been. Even bigger then it was during red/blue. If they can channel this hype with a actual good game ALONG with also keeping the yearly "main titles"........ Man between this and animal crossing Nintendo is just printing money.

The only thing is how long are we gonna be held back by switch's hardware?? Where that 4k switch at?
rumors are around 2021 holiday season or 2022 summer
they keep making special edition switches and that pushes back the release

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t care about those 3DS games but I’m def in for an actual open world pokemon game. Gamefreak being at the wheel kind of worries me though. It’s like they heard everyone saying they weren’t capable of making an open world 3d pokemon game and now they’re trying to prove everyone wrong lol.

some concerns:

• It looks like it only has one major village as a hub, so not quite as OPEN as i would have liked.
  • I’m certain they made it take place in the past to get away with making it more empty, which I’m not entirely mad at
  • The graphics look kind of raggedy still. People hate on BoTW’s graphics but i love them, we should be there at LEAST for major titles in 2021
  • No character customization? Don’t want to play as a soy cac
I’m interested in seeing a seamless open world action rpg pokemon though. This is a step in teh right direction. If they get good reviews they can expand on it eventually. If it bombs we may just be going back to “Let’s Go”. But this was enough to bring me back into the fold.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Dammit man smh i was really excited for this too:francis:....that fukkin art style and dated graphics gonna make playing it a chore
just like the lets go games

Especially after the dope presentation of Pokemon sword, this looks cheap....

Im not impressed...at all

That Arceus game tho!!!:wow:
Thats what i wanna see, what Pokemon will be like going forward...because its seems like them remaking games going backward aint it.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm happy this is a thing, because this franchise has been stale for a minute, but I don't trust these developers. They don't give a shyt and will get it done and out asap. They need to take their time like other developers but they won't, it's all about the money

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest